|| LET' S CREATE A BETTER WORLD OF COMMUNICATION ||

||  LET' S CREATE A BETTER WORLD OF COMMUNICATION ||

Let's aspire to be a better version of ourselves. This pandemic coronavirus has taught us to think differently. Rituals, money, status, facilities, traveling, growth everything we can do but can't do as there is no connection, as of now the only thing important for us is to pass this difficult time and survive.


I enjoy doing a lot of research on "how we can create a better world of communication" where I realized communication is 80% how u feel and 20% how u learn. Communication also includes physical, physiological, psychological, emotional and one more aspect is the spiritual aspect which connects us with god.


When I think to connect it gives me immense pleasure as God being there helps me to be a better version of myself. Faith in Krishna reminded me that we are all in the same condition as Arjuna was then constant under tremendous pressure to fight the battle ....we too are fighting our own battles ...he won as he had faith in Krishna...."


There was a study done by a scientist and psychologist on 300 people who were tested for their brain development for 50 years every three months. He wanted to see how different people are from different religions and how they perceive life in the economy? The research said there is only two kinds of people, one who wants to earn money and one who wants to earn fame. But both kinds of people desire at the end of their life only three things. They are socially connected, they have family and they have security.


Though we know real facts of life we struggle so much in life. Psychology also say people struggle a lot as they don't enhance their brain for possibilities. Think about how many problems are there. Is there any way to overcome it? Here I will talk about my struggle. Only here in our country still, there is a myth that deaf is mute,they can't speak and also we can use technology in all electronics and we should not spend money on such high technology hearing aid for deaf people. I worked with a small group of deaf kids and made them use the best technology hearing aids and establish results that they developed and achieved the best language and speech and does communication like any other normal people.


Today my challenge to help deaf kids has helped me to be a better person of myself. We all come across different kinds of problems like the difference in the family , in a relationship, in education, employment, earning money, surviving to have a good status, and also in doing charity work but how you solve it that is what makes us different.


This pandemic also taught me that I can spread positivity through my writing and which I started with forming this blog. I don't know how much it will spread but I know that I at least I should start. I have decided to use my best potential for the same. Every day I sit and think about you all through my thinking and I get the solutions so don't think it will be difficult for you all???


I think let's this pandemic pass, then onward be connected, let's communicate, let's be better than what we are, let's help each other, let's make a secure world where we can breathe easily. Let's change the perception of what we do. Let's enjoy what we do in life.


Word impossible says I'm possible so we decide to be a better version of ourselves.
|| We can spread positivity. ||

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription