|| LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL FEELING ||

|| LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL FEELING ||

Love is the only thing that makes you feel that God exists. There is no compensation to love. 
Love only keeps us connected. Today I wish to share and spread the love for humanity.


Lord Krishna did all his kridas but he never gave up or was disheartened just because, he was doing all these kridas to make humans learn and understand love. 
His love for Radha was his love for eternity. He believed and had strength in his love with Radha as it was selfless and they had no expectations from each other. It was just pure love which had the depth of understanding.


He had a love for his cows and friends, relatives, and family. He loved his Bansuri a lot. He used to get lost in the love of music and through his music he was spreading the message of "Love for Humanity".


Today having faith in him, as human beings, I should also spread the message of love as I believe in him. Love has to be felt by a warm heart and mind should follow that, as today money can bring you facilities but love for your own self and for others will always bring you happiness.


Through this message of love, even if I could reduce the pain of one human being, then I will be the happiest person on this planet. Bringing a smile on one person's face every day will gain a treasure of love and happiness for me. That is the only purpose of my life now.


Kind of love and blessings that I have received working with disabled kids who are literally fighting to exist to be part of normal society gives me more encouragement to spread love and may I keep doing that. As it will get me more love and affection for them through the universe which is now moving in a positive direction.


Love has no Shastra, no limitations and no boundaries. It's not only between male and female, but its parents love for their kids, kids for their parents, respect for one human being to another, and love in helping human beings who are in need.


Love has no definition. It just needs to be spread in the world to make it more beautiful. I am just flowing it with my warm heart and I wish that it helps to reduce some pain of some humans at least.


|| I feel love for humanity and the world around me will help me to get the feeling that God exists. ||

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription