|| The Best Project of life is Work on Yourself… ||

|| The Best Project of life… Work on Yourself… ||

I was once observing a group of pigeons. Someone has poured grains for them and they came fluttering with their wings and started eating those grains. I was standing there for almost 10 minutes. I observed all of them were busy having their share of the grains. Some picked more, some had few, depending on their hunger. The best part I observed was none of them were fighting with each other through some of them very hungry as they were eating very fast. Also outside the temple, I feed cows, all of them wait for their turn to come, nobody tries to snatch each other's chance. Even other animals and birds, we have observed, come in unity, enjoy their part, and fly or go back from wherever they come. Recently one of my friends clicked beautiful pictures of flamingos. They’d come near a lake by the evening, enjoyed being together, had their part of the food, and flew back. Traveling many safaris, I’ve observed that even wild animals only prey on someone if they’re hungry otherwise they don’t trouble anyone. I feel that every bird’s and animal’s best project of life is to work on themselves. They are not bothered by what others do. If one focuses on their life then there’s so much satisfaction in it. What about us, humans that have a beautiful brain but are never satisfied and busy in competition with each other.  The rat race of human life has become more of a terror than a blessing.



Reading the Bhagawad Geeta, understanding Indian culture, humanitarian touch- working with special kids, observing life and people and nature around us, and writing articles on spreading positivity over one year has made me realize that every moment happening in our life has a reason. Understanding the deep meaning of life is the key to our own positivity. I heard, recently, that our Vedas and Shastras book which have rich knowledge contains teachings of math, geography, history, and science with lots of meanings in it. From the invention of zero to landing flights on the moon and planets, a scientific revolution took place and was prevalent for so many years which we never realized it. Ramayana and Mahabharata and Bhagawad Geeta written by our ancestors and the stories of Lord Rama and Krishna entail the description of living human life with purpose and meaning. We all have to sit calm and need to analyze ourselves and have to work in a positive direction with the wisdom given by our Gods, Goddesses, and ancestors. If we do that just imagine how life will be?? For me, Krishna’s consciousness is not artificially imposed on my mind but this consciousness is the original energy of the living entity which beliefs only in spreading positivity. I have started working on myself, what about you all?



Recently, one boy (who’d read many of my articles) decided to visit me. He is 25, operated for thymectomy and post-operation had left vocal cord palsy; because of which, his voice was harsh and he wasn’t able to talk comfortably. When he entered my clinic, he looked so stressed and was very restless. I asked your whole body looks tense; why you sounding so restless? He said, ‘My father is a retired policeman and isn’t getting pension on time. My mother is worried because I have a voice problem. She has heart issues and in a short period of time, we need to do her angioplasty so I’m worried about that. I’m into designing and for me, doing presentations and talking is very important but listen to my voice now.’ I said, ‘I understand you have any problems or rather difficulties but if you will stress yourself so much, how will you recover? The vocal cords of your voice box muscles are connected through other muscles of your body. If you will tense your body up, the vocal cords will get affected more. If you’re confident then you can overcome all problems one by one. You’re tensed, your mother is getting tensed and like a vicious cycle, everything is disturbed. First, come out of that then only my guidance to improve your voice will work. Sometimes we don’t know what we do with ourselves and forget to work on ourselves. We just go in flow with what is happening around us!

 


I read quotes and stories of our recent dynamic personalities like Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Tony Robbins and from our India, our Ratan Tata, and many more personalities. They are all masters and they are not only masters but they have created masters. They have shown their leadership qualities and not only money to but they have also shown the path to people also to earn money. If you observe them, they all are human beings, they also have 24 hours like you, they also have the same human body and brain like you but what they have is vision and purpose in life. If you see the majority of those specially skilled people balance their physical and mental lifestyle very well. They don’t compete with others; they compete with themselves. They work on their own potential and make people believe in their potential. I think that to be a star of this universe, first, we need to work on ourselves physically and psychologically with our emotions and behavior. Apart from this, being Indian, we also need to feel spirituality, and values are equally important.



SOMETIMES THINGS HAVE TO GO WRONG BEFORE THEY CAN DO RIGHT. The best project of life comes accidentally in most of the stories. We learn from our mistakes, from our experiences. Parents come across a lot of difficulties in life especially parents with specially-abled kids. The moment the parents have a child with challenges, immediately their perception of life changes. They become more focused and search for people who can help their children. They keep their vision in finance, physically and psychologically so well that it helps them to achieve the best results with kids. I have met so many parents after achieving the best results that they have started supporting other parents. They write blogs to educate others, some of them run nonprofit organizations and support other parents financially also. Here, again, if you read first they worked with their own selves and then decided to help others. So why just the parents of special abled kids? Why don’t the so-called normal parents also work on themselves?



People work better when they know what the goal is and why. I totally agree! We started with creating awareness for deaf kids through articles, established results, through events, and by providing hearing aids to underprivileged kids. The goal is to make a change in their lives and now I know that the goal is more focused as it is helping me to learn from their positivity and also to spread more positivity. The goal of helping them has helped me to work on myself. The project of my life is, ‘Hearing disability, no more a disability but that goal is also helping me to enhance my skills and to change my own life.



Life is beautiful. Love life. Having faith in God also teaches you that God’s incarnation has also happened one of its kind and taught us life learning lessons. Our birth is also once. Our existence in this universe will also be fruitful when we will really work hard to establish our own self rather than doing a rat race with others. Our Indian leaders from Lord Krishna to Gandhiji have said that we need to work for our dharma. Our dharma is our karma and those karmas only will help us grow in the right direction. To work for doing good karma, we need to first work on our self. If we are happy and satisfied, we will spread happiness and we will take care of others. It says you attract what you are; not what you want. If you want to be great in life then be great by working on the best project of your life i.e. work on yourself.



Like other living creatures fall in love with taking care of themselves, fall in love with the path of deep healing. Understand yourself. Fall in love with becoming the best version of yourself but with “patience”, compassion, and respect for your journey. Trust me and try it. I’m working on it. I think you all can see that reflects in my articles. We all, together, should start working on the best project of life with our own experiences.



 

 

 

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription