Loyalty is not just a word, it is a lifestyle...

 || Loyalty is not just a word, it is a lifestyle...  ||


God has created such wonderful connections between our senses and all those senses are loyal to each other. A small creature like a human being takes birth on this planet it comes out of the mother’s uterus with all senses i.e., ears, eyes, nose, tongue, and legs. When we as an audiologist and speech therapist learn about language it is taught to us that first is hearing which you have through ears and then with eyes, you get visual messages. Both these messages reach the brain and it also gives feelings of smell through the nose. It analyses what it actually is and then through brain and tongue to talk. And with movements of legs and hands, we express it. Now due to the process if senses are not loyal to each other all the functions get disturbed which we have observed with specially challenged people. But though they are especially challenged people the senses which are damaged in them either hearing impairment or blind or physical handicapped, they become so loyal and focused with other senses that become their lifestyle. They learned to concentrate more efficiently with their other senses.




In Mahabharata when Arjuna entered Kurukshetra with his moral support Lord Krishna. He saw that he had to fight with all his cousins and uncle and father figure Bhishma Pitamah. Arjuna got scared and he said what will I achieve fighting with my people. He requested Lord Krishna that though I know I am a good fighter and loyal to the people of my kingdom but there is a difficulty that I have to fight with my people. How do I do that? I will be more than happy not to fight and live a simple life. I don't want to ruin my energy to defeat my people. I don't want to use my intelligence in killing my people. Lord Krishna gave a very nice message to Arjuna and us that Kauravas were your people still they did attempts to kill you all. Your uncle and Bhishma Pitamah or Karna though they are intelligent and know they are supporting the wrong people still they are ready to fight against their people. They are creating negative energy of war and jealousy so if you don't fight and allow them to do what they want to do. You are adding more negative energy to it and you are teaching them to create more crimes and helping them to do more adharma against your own people. So, you have to fight for dharma and make your loyalty towards your people of your own kingdom and make that your lifestyle without any hesitancy.




Today also Lord Krishna and Gods are there with people who are loyal and who have made their loyalty a lifestyle. I have seen live examples, recently my dad introduced me to a person who is 53 years old. He was a premature child and then with delayed milestones, he actually started speaking at the age of 12. He studied up to the 4th standard. But from the time he got a consciousness of the world around him, he was taught to read Bhagwat Geeta and Bhaagwad. He spent almost 4 to 5 years just doing that. I was so curious to meet him so I told my dad to get him to my clinic and read Bhagwat Geeta for all of us. He came and I saw that he had difficulty reading, his motor coordination to articulate sounds was poor so some pronunciations were not good but still, when he was reading Bhagwat Geeta he was sounding so confident and he did explain all so well that he was like a leader and representing Lord Krishna. So today in this Kalyuga Lord Krishna is there with people who are loyal to him and made his image representation to change the world through his lifestyle.




Let us just glance through the life of people who fought for us, who cared for us. For whom to be loyal is the lifestyle like soldiers of our country who don't even think of having lavish life or having all the facilities of life. They just decide to sacrifice their life for us. They believe in making character-building the highest purpose of their life, and this is so inspiring. Have you heard of any soldier's son or daughter committing crimes or having false habits or doing anything special to get the attention of people? Even if any soldier loses his life his family may come to show that how he or she was a role model for us but they will never take advantage of their sacrifice. Rather their family members will come forward to help more people or they will come forward to sacrifice their life loyally towards the country and country people who have made a lifestyle for the soldiers and also for their families. To be more loyal to people around us, to be loyal in relations, or to be loyal in work and commitments one should learn from these soldiers. I have also met soldiers who also have a desire to write, sing, dance but due to their loyal commitments, they sacrifice that also for others.




When you see any soldier their state of mind has a powerful connection with their energy. They have that power to get a custom to any weather changes or they trained themselves to be any situations where they need alertness to act or alertness to save themselves from enemies. We were in Leh Ladakh and low oxygen area suddenly my daughter started finding it difficult to breathe, there were so many soldiers camps around and they immediately took us to their base camp, and in just 10 minutes all the arrangements they did and my daughter was fine within half an hour. We requested them to take some tokens but they immediately said no and rather treated us with tea and coffee and did a good amount of chit-chat with us. And here in this fast-paced world, we don't wait to see even the people at home who needs our support or neighbor needs our help or our friends and family members need our help. We think so much than respond. We help only if we are getting benefits in return. Even some quality of being loyal in the lifestyle of soldiers enters in us how different our life will be? 



Loyalty comes from within, it is your strategy what choice you make, trade-offs it is about deliberately choosing to be different and have a different lifestyle. Like other professions, we also have a lot of malpractice. Many times, people are confused about whom to trust. Especially when we talk about hearing aids we have hearing aids ranging from 10000 to 350000 all the hearing aids have their special features and quality. Many times people think that why to spend so much money on hearing aids, hearing aids have technology does it has any meaning, why go for two hearing aids why not one. And many more myths and misconceptions. Any hearing-impaired coming to meet me I analyze their requirements and test them and guide them according to their requirements to poor patients. I also talk about hearing aids with the highest technology of 3.5 lakh and the richest patients talk about the cheapest hearing aids as well.


For my patients, if the hearing aids not suiting their budget and not helping them to understand then I tell them not to spend even that much money. If they tell me to compromise my quality and consider discounts then also I refuse. I believe as a professional I need to be loyal to my profession and guide them and then they decide to go for the same solution or not as a professional at least I feel satisfied that at least I made attempt to guide them to be on the right path by listening to the patient and compromising on the quality of my work I will add more negative energy to my work to create more positive energy to my work I need to be ethical and loyal to work I do. This learning from Lord Krishna has helped me to be a better human being and had given me more energy to spread positivity. I have learned while working for so many years that we need to attract what we expect, need to reflect what we desire, become what we respect and, mirror what we admire.  




A small attempt to be loyal to our own selves or our people or our commitments or our community and our country will help us to build better tomorrow, by making word loyal as our lifestyle, is like what's true, is true for you and what's true is true for me ......but with empathy and compassion we can remain as "we".




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription