Beautiful minds inspire others

|| Beautiful minds inspire others ||


For me, all the specially-abled kids, who face challenges but try to overcome their disability, make themselves self-sufficient and make themselves a part of normal society, have beautiful minds. Infact, they are the ones who inspire me the most. WHO statistics show that 5.3% of the world population is hearing impaired and altogether 15% of the population are with multiple disabilities out of 430 million people in the world. How 70% of the world is covered with water in the form of streams, rivers, lakes, and oceans who believes in just flow naturally similar way 15% of the population just knows how to grow with their beautiful mind. The reason why I say so is I have never seen them fighting with each other, they are so innocent and they help each other so much. I can narrate so many examples of it. They never enter into race or competition. I have judged so many competitions of hearing-impaired children rather than competing they help each other to win as they know their limitations so well. I wish we all normal people learn from these kids.  We don't have to search beautiful world, only we all together can create it.




I see small innocent Lord Krishna in all these kids whom I deal with. Though he was Lord and born as a prince he never presented himself as a king. When he was in Vrindavan and living with gwalas and gopis he act as a gwala only. He used to do all the possible Leela like breaking pot of gopis carrying makkhan(butter), also used to play melodies on his Flute (Bansuri) so that Brijvasi's forget their pain. He was a prince but never made anyone feel it. Lord Krishna says, "if I act like a king who will take care of their feelings? their pain? if everyone makes them notice their pain then who will relieve their pain." I had read the detailed conversation between Radha and Krishna written by a well-known writer where Krishna says, "Radha you are everything for me but with that, I have responsibilities to fulfill as I have come on this earth to work for dharma. Being with all the responsibilities I will not forget my responsibilities towards you. You will always be there in my heart and my flute will always be there with you. I'll come back to Vrindavan again after my responsibilities as a king but you will have to take care of everyone's pain and will help them as much as you can." Immediately Radha agreed to it and did her best. What a beautiful mind and heart they had.




I love the beautiful statement by Lord Krishna, "if everyone makes them notice their pain who will work to relieve their pain." Inspired by Lord Krishna I believe when I work with hearing-impaired kids I should not make them notice their difficulty of hearing but rather I should work on how best I can improve their hearing. Another inspiration that I have received from these beautiful minds of hearing-impaired kids is however difficult the situation is if given a chance you should help and support others if you can. Recently a mother came with her hearing-impaired child to the clinic and said that they have a lot of financial problems and they have difficulty in getting food also. The child noticed that the mother is upset about something, she immediately went to the kitchen and got her a glass of water, and said, "don't cry I am with you." My goodness, I felt like crying that how well the child understood the mother's feelings! This child made me understand that relations shine by shaking hands in the best moments but blossom by holding hands in critical moments.




Beauty lies in eyes of the beholder, I would like to add to this quote that, "a beautiful mind has the capability to create beauty and can see beauty in others." Our state of mind has a powerful connection with our energy and these special kids I have been with are having it. They have less hearing but they do have the patience to hear you. They don't have an attitude but they have an attitude to show you, pretend in front of you that they have everything. They never see which religion, community, or country you belong to they just know how to be kind. In my 30 years of practice, I have met more than 5,000 - 10,000 people with hearing impairment but none of them have asked me what caste, religion, community, or country I am from. They just come with the hope that I am someone who will help them to overcome their hearing challenge and help to have better communication and I am so grateful that God has given me the opportunity to spend every second in presence of people who have beautiful minds, hearts, and positive energy. Thank you, Lord Krishna.




While reading some content over the internet I read a quote by an artist, "The greatest education in the world is watching our heroes perform their craft can be extremely inspiring." This quote made me think that actually it really doesn't matter who you are and what you do, what really matters is how you do it, what level of perfection and excellence you have. Such types of people are example setters. They awaken society to have a positive approach in life. Most importantly, they set a benchmark for others that what difference you can bring in your life and the world if you give your best every single day. Here the intention is not to idolize someone as such but in reality, they are people who make us learn the art of dreaming bigger aiming higher, and pushing harder. The real hero is the one who not only sets his own rules and regulations but also aims to achieve them. To be your hero one should find someone to look up to them as your role model, from whom you can learn, and always look up to for something new. Today while writing my 99th blog of Spreading Positivity I feel the journey has been very inspirational with these Unsung heroes hearing-impaired children working was fun and learning. This journey has taught me the art of unlocking your own potential.




Hearing-impaired children have also taught me that one should always be in love with a beautiful soul, and not a face. I love to be with these kids. I used to travel to one of the hearing-impaired children's schools in Gujrat very often. My visit to these schools used to be for a very short span. It used to be like may go one-day early morning reach there by 11 am do some work with kids, understand their difficulty and after lunch till dinner work to program their hearing aids, check them if anything is incorrect then correct them, talk to them. I used to stay in their hostel with them only. There used to be around 70 kids and all of them used to be awake till I work. They wanted to play at night with me once I finish my work and then again in the morning at 7 am to do yoga with them. They used to get up before me and be ready so once I come out of the room I do yoga and play with them, post-lunch, I would leave for mumbai and they all used to stand in line near the gate with flowers and will request me not to go. I mean it used to be so difficult for me to leave. I wish I could stay all the time with such beautiful souls.




I always narrated this to my two daughters and they used to tell me that, "we know you have many kids like us and you love them more than us and we love it as you are a ray of hope for them and in that mission, if we can be of any help we will surely be there." Just imagine these kids bring so much happiness to my life. I feel these beautiful minds indirectly spread very positive energy to change so many things. Their family who works for them get united. The professionals who work for them find ways to help them in the best possible manner. The organizations or people who help them learn to be humble and work with humanity. I mean the whole chain of positivity gets created. Now at least I know with the blessings of Lord Krishna and my determination to help these kids have only helped me to create and spread positivity. I think people work better when they know what the goal is and why.




My experience of life working with these hearing-impaired children having beautiful minds given by God has taught me that everything is beautiful once you see the way you see it. Hearing-impaired children see and feel hope given by you in their life and they are grateful, In the same way, if we normal people see and feel great for the one who supports us and feels grateful then how beautiful life and the world will be??? I have learned, tried, and worked hard to develop beautiful minds and get inspired by such special souls sent by God....what about you????



Comments

  1. Your message in this blog is beautiful indeed.i wish all of us can practise that .the world will be totally different full of love n free of hatred.
    Excellent

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription