Positivity Rocks....

 Positivity Rocks....

Let me continue with my 100th article positivity rocks with soul connections. I believe life is love for life. Each and every moment you spend in this universe is blessing of God. On schedule, I got a chance to publish my book "Jagya Tyarthi Sakaratmakata" in Gujrati on 16th January. The event was graced by such people that it created very positive energy and different impact on the society. All the guests who spoke during the launch have been my inspiration in some or other way. I write and share spreading positivity through my articles and these esteem guests spread positivity in their own unique way. Our chief guest for book launch Param Pujya 108 Shri Shastapithadeshwar Dhwarkeshlal Maharajshree, spoke about spreading positivity with spirituality so well. He has such a hectic schedule, travels a lot, he has represented UNO for Hinduism for so many years, aap shri was down with health but still he remained present and guided us for positivity and gave blessings. That’s called commitment, a real inspiration. Our guest of honor and editor in chief of Janmabhoomi, a real leader who always encourages others to be better, helped to publish articles on spreading positivity every Sunday in Janmabhoomi newspaper. He believes that we hear or read a lot of other news in print media but there should be a column of positivity in all the newspapers so that people start looking at life differently. You get to know such great people.... Positivity rocks....




We also had other special invitees for the book launch, Shri Gourang Das Prabhuji from Vrindavan. He said positivity is engraved in our Indian culture, and we need to feel it. Our Krishna, the depth of Bhagwat Geeta, has answers to all our challenges in our life. Aneel Murarkaji, an industrialist and philanthropic donor, said positivity grows as we learn to think about others. Positivity thoughts keep us away from loss, defeat, and suicidal thoughts.






Dr. Rahul Chodhri, my friend from London said reading in my mother tongue connects me to my motherland. Though he is in London, he wanted to spread positivity in his own motherland however he could. He was awake at 5:30 AM to be part of this book launch. Sanjay Chel, writer-director said positivity in this pandemic should reach every house, especially in our country. Thoughts of positivity will diminish the agony of coronavirus. Alpana, my school friend, and leading Tv actress presented one of my articles about positivity in a dramatic manner. We were together in school and, today sharing positivity on one platform though in the different professions, was a nostalgic moment. Such positively energetic people got connected during my book launch show. Positivity rocks....


Nisheeth Mehta, a social inclusive entrepreneur, special invitee from Bhavnagar has worked for positivity for specially challenged people. He is the owner of Microsign, a company that has 60% of employees who are specially challenged like deaf and physically handicapped. They are giving employment to them from last almost more than 25 years. Their project to work with specially-abled people has been recognized by international and national journals. According to Nisheethji, compared to normal people, these specially-abled are more focused and they generate very good qualitative work. Their quality maintenance of plastic material, which they supply to all other industries is managed by them very efficiently. Nisheethji read my articles regularly and felt that I also have similar positivity toward these specially-abled people. He had invited me to Bhavnagar. My visit to the factory and seeing these people working efficiently was a great experience. My visit and meeting special people who have a desire to grow does say. Positivity rocks....



Apart from my visit to their factory, one other thing that inspired me is that Nishitji's family is also equally enthusiastic and positive. His son, Pathik Mehta who was representing India for 12 years at the international level for Table Tennis decided to join him, grow their business, and add kindness to their work. His daughter-in-law is a fashion designer and she also works with these specially-abled individuals and makes much decorative material from waste cloths and materials. I felt blessed and so special when Nisheethji made me sit on Pathik's chair and made me feel special by saying that you deserve such a chair. That was the best moment of my life. I never knew, writing articles on spreading positivity, will get me such respect I was not able to believe. Yes, friends such a moment does say. Positivity rocks...




Nisheethji's family was a great host. They took really good care of my stay, food, and every requirement. Apart from this factory, they also grow organic fruits and vegetables. They are about to make a farm, where they can attract insects and birds to come and loiter. They can fly and enjoy nature. This concept will help nature to grow. Nishitji's determination to spread the message that specially-abled getting inclusive in business is a win-win project and one must think about it to implement. He has talked to many corporates about this initiative as I’m working with deaf people and feel one can reduce hearing impairment from the society by making them self-dependent, the same way inclusion always reduces liabilities and makes growth in our national assets. Two individuals working on similar philosophies can create wonders... So positivity does rock...



In my book launch, our Lord Krishna's blessings, my parents and in-law's blessings, my family, and my friends all were present with me. I felt positivity got me all good wishes and blessings in abundance. This reminded me of a conversation between Krishna and Arjuna in Bhagwat Geeta. Arjuna asked "what is this success life?''. Lord Krishna took Arjuna to fly kites. Arjuna was watching carefully flying kites. Arjuna asked because of this thread kite is not able to move freely upwards and higher so should we break it. The kite went up a little more and then came down after weaving. Then Lord Krishna explained the philosophy of life that the height we are at certain things in life like a house, family or disciples or parents or society and we want to free them but the fact is that these are the threads which connect to our souls and relations. It is as important as kite and thread. I agree with Lord Krishna. Stay connected to all... Positivity rocks...




At my book launch, there were many people who regularly read my articles who joined and gave me wishes and blessings. Before and after the book launch, the energy was in multiplication as I felt positivity does create miracles. I got such lovely comments from all the guests. They not only talked about positivity but also inspired others to be positive. Their life experiences were reflected in their speeches. The most beautiful part of the book launch was my dear friend Apoorva, who also helps me with my Gujarati articles to get translated with correct messages hosted the event. Every second and minute of the event was generating positive energy... Positivity rocks...




Apart from the book launch, through phone calls, I got connected to so many good souls. I was thrilled to know that those who all get connected and were present during the book launch do have a desire to be positive in life. My best moments were when an 83-year-old uncle and aunt who read my articles regularly came to my clinic from Sion to Vile parle though the dear of Corona is still at large. They said we have faced many challenges in life and have always thought of being positive so wanted to see you and meet you. Their daughter came from Bangalore to meet and immediately they decided to meet me and I agreed so they were so happy. They spent half an hour with me and we had such a wonderful conversation. At that time, I felt I’m so lucky that my writing is creating ripples of positivity in the universe and I hope it continues. I feel for everything our Lord Krishna is guiding and as gratitude towards him, I feel to dance like a peacock with all the positive energy... Positivity rocks and will keep rocking...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription