|| Royalty and Simplicity ||

|| Royalty and Simplicity ||


Someone has very well said, "Originality is Royalty, Humility is royalty, and Royalty lies in simplicity."

There is a huge difference between royal personalities and celebrities. Royalty has its own magic. Royalty has never been fashionable it has its own charm, like a charm of the sun or the moon. When I just think about the simple plant "Tulsi'' and compare it with any other plants which give beautiful flowers they all blossom but "Tulsi" plant has a very simple leaf still it has its own charm and identity. It is involved in all the rituals performed for God. It also works as a medicine in cold and for many other diseases too. It's a very auspicious plant that every household likes to keep in their own house. Its original plant just needs good soil, water, and sunshine. No need for powerful soils, organic, or medication. It just grows and glows in all available circumstances. Just think, Lord Krishna accepts only the "Tulsi" leaf when we offer Bhog to him. Tulsi plant originality and humility are available for socio-economical background people and very effective with their simplicity. Yet royally placed in front of God in all the temples. Is it possible for us humans to gain some quality from this plant? Is it possible for us to be original, human, simple, and yet royal? or can we be like a Lotus flower that grows in mud yet is simple and look royal??



In Ramayana, though Lord Rama was God, he decided to be in simple dressing and decided to live with common people for almost 14 years. Lord Krishna though was a support system to Pandava, to make them understand what is real royalty made them lead a simple life and made them understand what exactly royalty means. To win over Dharma they needed to know that they can survive in this world with simplicity too. People with whom you work and the people who have confidence in you does not come by your outer appearance it only comes by your human nature and clear heart who only thinks about their positive growth. We have heard and read so many books from our ancestors that those people who are original and clear by heart and that all those people are so simple and yet royal and they have created a place in our hearts over the years. The best examples are Sudama, Hanuman, and in the real new world Mother Teresa. They all have done selfless work for humanity to survive in this world.



Some years back we had gone to travel abroad and the trip was organized by one of the companies with whom we used to work. We were around 40 people who were traveling, some kids were also there with us. The trip was given to one of the tour organizations and that person was traveling with us and was very irresponsible. Though kids were there he was never prepared with any emergency food material. During that trip, people saw my anger as I never interfere so much in any planned activity but if kids are not taken care I can't tolerate it. Due to some bad food, I developed a liver abscess post that trip. After I came back and got treated in the hospital here, the day I came back I wrote the letter to that company at night 2.30am as I was very restless about that whole episode. After I wrote that letter I did share that thought with my family and friends. Some said it's ok sometimes it happens, some said you don't have to make an issue out of it so much but one of my friends said a very apt sentence which I will never forget in my life." Someone has to speak if you will not speak and move on with the same mistakes then who will make a change." It is a very simple philosophy yet royal to follow in life.



From that time keeping a positive attitude wherever I feel something going wrong and I need to speak I do speak. Let us learn from some of our great leaders who fought for us without any show-off or about counting what they did for us. They did just what they feel was right. In the scientific revolution, following fashion trends and trends of having all the facilities of technology somewhere that originality or humility or that simplicity is getting lost. From childhood, I don't like to apply to make-up much I only apply to make-up when I have to do stage dance shows where I need to be matching with others. The audience is watching you from a long-distance so make-up helps them to see your expressions in performance better. Many times my family and friends tell me to change and suggest different types of make-up to apply. Also when I get invited as a guest to the function with celebrities, many a time celebrities look at me with question marks looking at my face?? So many times I avoid going to such functions and if I go then I will be me. I feel you need to be original and not your face, attitude, or dressing which matters but your simplicity and humility towards your work speak. Many times the warmth of hearing-impaired kids with whom I work gets me more positive energy than celebrities whom I meet. These kids are so simple and innocent that they are royal by their heart.



A flower doesn't think of competing with the flower next to it, just blossoms. This is just perfect for specially challenged people. Animals, birds, and specially challenged people born in this universe are really good examples of being original, simple, and yet royal. In this fast pace world, we humans are in the race, we especially have the brain to think but we are using it for making fake personalities. Sometimes I feel if I would have not been in this field how would I have been? As a professional, I have met so many personalities who are so simple, down to earth and do so much work with such simplicity that you just can't believe. Recently I met an uncle who is 81 years of age and has done so much work in life as a CA and yet wants to do many things in life. He met me to learn and discuss how to move towards the path of positivity and many more things we discussed. Moreover, I was just so happy that he came to meet me because of my writing. Also, he was so simple in narrating his story yet he left a royal image of his in my heart. I really salute such unsung heroes. At times I feel our universe only exists because of such beautiful souls and unsung heroes.




Here I feel those people who are confident about themselves, who believe in themselves, and those who have faith in god, that whatever is happening in the lives, god is the guiding force and by working for humanity you be closer to your god and those people believe that their real good karma and positive attitude will make a change, they are the people who find out solutions from every problem and always remain original. They never feel the need to change because of peer pressure or due to environmental demands. They are the one who believes change will come if they work in positive direction and with simplicity. I feel these are the people who are truly royal by heart and their work is what makes them royal not their dressing. What we do know is upto us as to which kind of royal we would like to be?



How we like our garden to look beautiful with different plants and flowers. We take utmost care of them and give them soil, water, and enough sunlight. In the same way, we need to decorate our soul with the soil of positive thoughts, water it with simplicity, faith and get original sunlight other than artificial light and shine like real good personalities who believe in humanity. We won't like to see original plants with different colors, mountains, or snow with colors. How we enjoy the beauty with originality and simplicity like that god and nature around us will also appreciate our presence if we remain original.


I feel those original and simple people glow differently and they get noticed as they are guided by god and they have blessings through humanity's work and they get noticed over time through their own deeds. So now you have to decide if you want to be original, simple, and be royal or not?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription