|| Freedom is the oxygen of the Soul ||

|| Freedom is the oxygen of the Soul ||

In this universe, the nature around us is made in such a way that plants generate oxygen for us and we breathe that oxygen for our body, mind, and soul. We have five senses such as smell, sound, taste, touch, and eyesight. Apart from that, two important organs are the brain and the heart. I had an imagination about all senses talking to each other. Ears say I make people hear, eyes say I make people see, nose says I make people smell, the brain says I make people think and heart says I make people feel. I also heard them talking that we all work together and work independently but we need each other's support to survive. Now all senses were discussing how they give space or freedom to each other. Heart says I always feel positive, so eyes ears, and nose say we also feel positive since you help us to feel everything positive. Brain says I do think but if my heart gives me the freedom to feel with my soul then I not only think positively, I make other people think positively who are around me. Freedom is the soul's real oxygen, which makes our mind and heart work with more positivity. Freedom needs to be felt .





Let's talk about our Lord Krishna, he was taught by his parents to follow the responsibility like any other prince of the kingdom. He was taught by gurus how to follow the principle of education or any learning which needs to be utilized to support the people of your own kingdom. Everything he learned but with that, he never forgot his innocence, humbleness, freedom to think, and freedom to help people who are in need. Many times to feel alive in the lives of gopis he used to steal butter (makkhan) from their house and for this mischief, he got punishment from his mother Yashoda which he accepted so happily. He was punished by his mother and was tied to one of the trees. He accepted the punishment and also followed the rules and regulations derived from the responsibility he had. His mind made mischief but at the same time, the feeling of heart gave respect to his mother, friends, and gopis who always were around them. Freedom of oxygen for Lord Krishna was to follow the mind for responsibility, follow the heart for loved ones and if you follow both well then you have the freedom of oxygen for your soul.




I was just discussing with one of the parents about their child and she said I have only one child and I have got this child after so many years and now I do not work anymore because I want to take care of the child and now it's 2 years five months old but her child is not speaking well and now I am worried how and what to do with the child? I saw the child was clinging to her, she was not allowing her child to go here and there. She also told me that she was only feeding the child and she also does not even take the child outside to a garden or any place as she is worried that the child will not be able to take care of herself. I asked her a simple question if you will allow your organs like ears, eyes, nose, brain, and heart to take your permission and do everything or you will not allow any senses to observe outside, then now if you tell them to do automatic work how will it happen. You need to give freedom to all your senses to grow then only they will differentiate what is good and what is bad. I said you give your child freedom to explore the world. You as a parent need to be there to take precautions but the child needs to explore on her own.




While assessing the child, I found she had a lot of wax in her ears. She said she was scared so she never cleaned her ears. I explained to her that wax reduces her hearing by 5 to 10% during her learning period and she also has mild motor coordination problems so you need to increase her physical activity with freedom so that it will help her brain to activate. I guided her with everything and after that lockdown started. After 2 years, she recently came to meet me and she specially came to thank me for saying whatever I guided her before lockdown like getting the ears cleaned and etc has helped her a lot. I allowed her to grow, experience and fall, and get up and grow. I kept talking to her with constructive activities and I also encouraged her to learn whatever she is good at, I tried my best to tell her to think on her own, and today she speaks just normally like other kids and I am so happy with her progress. Now she is not able to understand joined words because of delayed motor coordination and she needs help with that. I felt so happy that just giving freedom of oxygen to this little innocent's soul made so much of a difference.





Be it a kid or an adult, sometimes we forget to give freedom to ourselves in this rat race. We just go with the flow. We forget that we are just breathing and living a mechanical life. Are we actually alive to live a life? The environment we grow up in makes a lot of difference in our life. I spoke to another set of parents, and both of them were working. During the lockdown, all the time the child was around them and suddenly offline office started so both of them started feeling guilty and they were not ready to leave the child and go. They started working and the child started missing them and she used to start crying whenever the mother was leaving. So mother started going without informing her so she does not cry. Over time, the child started having more issues and she stopped talking. I told both of them that "you both need to work for yourself. why to feel guilty?"




I also explained to them that you are working for your own child. Also, you both have potential which you also need to use to grow yourselves. Don't go without telling her. Instead, sit with the child one hour before you leave and explain to her that you need to go, you will come back soon and you will spend a lot of time with her. When you back home, spend quality time with her and do some constructive activities with her. Encourage her to have a good influence on her own potential. I gave my example that I have worked while having two daughters, I have traveled all around the world for work and also done a lot of charity work. But whatever I do I sit with my kids and explain to them, what I do and why I am going and what they also need to understand and learn to be independent. This makes so much difference, that conversation allows both of us to have freedom of oxygen of our own souls. Just good communication between two souls makes life so easy to breathe.




A kid now about to become an adult is having a stammering problem and is totally overprotected by his mom. Recently, counseled by me, the mom was told to give freedom to the child to do things on his own. I told her to send her kid alone to my clinic. That boy came from his house to my clinic that day with the happiness he had on his face. He very confidently and fluently explained his first journey on his own by bus. His excitement to narrate the story was unbelievable. Sometimes we become so overprotective about our kids as parents, about our partner as a spouse, as boss about our employees or senior member of the family, for our siblings in our family, that we forget they are also human beings like us and they also need freedom oxygen to breath in fresh air for their own self.




A positive attitude about everything, having movement with all the generations, being flexible in any approach, and giving freedom of oxygen to yourself and others around you gives happiness to your own soul. I have not read so much about spirituality but faith in Lord Krishna and his feeling of blessings around me makes all my senses feel that spirituality is laughter, joy, fun, and happiness. When I work for deaf kids and for the people to understand the power of positivity I feel if they benefit it's a bonus for me. If they don't, I have nothing to lose rather gain to be a better human being and for that, the sky has no limits. I agree and totally believe freedom is the oxygen for our soul and it only spreads positivity.




Comments

  1. Another excellent positive article Devangi! You have mastered the art of positivity and expressing it so well with personal experiences!!

    God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So important to understand this. Which family healthy & happy. Kash, some way this is taught.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription