|| ENJOY THE MOMENT ||

|| Enjoy the Moment || 


Someone has rightly said - You can do this and you can create your happiness. I relate so much to these statements. Two years back during The Lockdown, I observed the agony of especially hearing-impaired kids while taking therapy online. They were struggling to get an education online, struggling to do additional activities at home. Their struggles and challenges inspired me to start writing articles on spreading positivity. On the 8th of June 2020, I published my first blog which was on positivity. I thought narrating stories of the deaf kids who struggle to communicate; who face challenges at every step of their life, would inspire others. Today on 8th June 2022, I finished writing 122 articles on different subjects, narrating different difficulties of life and finding solutions from them. I see that all the articles are easy to follow and it connects to the day-to-day lives of normal people. This activity of writing has also inspired me to be a better human being and has given me immense pleasure. I have enjoyed every moment of writing and connecting to people and have also enjoyed moments writing stories of my lovely deaf kids.



Lord Krishna was the favorite among Gvals and Gopis of Nandgaon. All the gopis were annoyed with his mischievous behavior but at the same time, they used to enjoy the moments with him. He was the favorite of his mother Yashoda and also all the mothers of that village. All the mothers used to give examples of Lord Krishna about his courage and confidence and his behavior with people. The gopis knew that Lord Krishna was very close to Radha but still they all had the desire to be with Krishna. When he decided to leave Gokul and go to Mathura to fight with his mama Kansa, all the gopis and Radha were in tears as they were not ready to accept Lord Krishna's departure. Lovable Lord Krishna created Ras Leela during one of the auspicious days of Poornima and all the gopis including Radha did Ras Leela with Krishna. Lord Krishna created beautiful memorable moments with the gopis including Radha which are still reflected in mythology and religious books and in our hearts. Learning from Lord Krishna teaches me that one should cherish moments that help to generate good energy in our life.



As children, we remember fighting with our siblings for books, food, clothes and also to get attention from our parents. We also cherish our memories of fighting with our friends for food, scores and also girlfriend or even boyfriend. You remember those moments when you scored well in your studies or received felicitation from school or parents. I still remember taking part in many extra-curricular activities like dance and drama and we used to fight for our position. We were jealous when bright kids got attention and today when we meet those friends, we do not even bother about that jealousy we used to feel when we grow and go into a different profession and use our potential and be what we feel like. All these moments give you so much enjoyment when you sit with your old school and college friends. All these cherished memories give us refreshments in our life. Why do we just not remember those precious moments in our difficult times?




I recently visited Bhavnagar and visited a temple of Mata Ji which was situated nearby. It was situated near the river bank. My parents wanted to feed prasad to all the underprivileged kids during our stay in that small village. There were around 75 kids in that village and when we called them they appeared with innocent smiles on their faces. Some kids were playing on the river bank; some were singing; some were dancing, and in a much more disciplined manner, they were waiting for food to come. After having food we distributed books and compass boxes for older kids and toys for younger ones. Before distributing books, we announced that we would distribute books to only those who study well in school, but all the kids came forward and said they all do well and enjoy studying. They even mentioned if we give those books to them then we will make the best use of them. I enjoyed those moments when I saw these kids who were craving to have an education. These kids have a bright future as they have a strong desire to study. Those enthusiastic kids need to be nourished in the right direction.



I have written articles late at night, sometimes early in the morning, or sometimes while traveling in the car or flight. I have also written articles while visiting my friends and families or while visiting pilgrimage places. I also feel like writing in between my working time or while traveling during vacations. I remember I have also written articles while attending my conferences. I have enjoyed all these moments of writing at different places and at different times. I remember, once I was visiting some pilgrimage place and it got late. I sat down to write, but when I was done, I accidentally deleted the whole blog. It was one at night and we had to leave early in the morning, but I still wrote the whole article again. I am sharing this moment as this writing has reminded me of my precious memories. It helps me to recollect and reconnect to different places where I have spent the best of my time. I feel lucky as I remember only the good moments and I believe I have to learn to keep a positive attitude in everything I do. Writing has helped me to remember all those beautiful moments of my life.




Being in the profession as an audiologist and speech-language pathologist for 31 years, I have had such beautiful and enjoyable moments, especially with specially abled kids, and have seen them smile when they get their first hearing. I feel happy to see that they are listening and can communicate like normal people. It is wholesome to see their parents smiling once they see that their child can overcome all the challenges of their life. I have enjoyed moments when deaf kids have hope and are waiting to see me. One deaf child didn't select a life partner till I didn't give them approval, while the other deaf kid didn't get married till I reached their wedding. They enjoy playing with me, dancing with me, having arguments with me, and sometimes sharing their secrets with me that they can't share with their parents. I have enjoyed all those special moments and it generates so much positivity in me. This is about me and my profession, what about you all? Just spare some time to recollect and reconnect with them. I assure you it will give you a lot of enjoyable moments.



I just love this statement - When you grow older, the funny thing is that your eyesight starts getting weaker, but your ability to see through people gets much better. Whenever I face a difficult time or get stuck with some problems, I always go down to my memorable moments and search for solutions. It is also written that a person needs just three things in life to be truly happy in this world; someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for, and the best solution for that is to cherish good moments and enjoy the moment you spend in what you love to do and for whom you do.




I write for myself, for whom I am an inspiration, and for those who inspire me to spread the message of love. My specially challenged kids have taught me to communicate, not just communicate but communicate skillfully; I hope very soon it will create miracles. So just learn to enjoy the moment with me with positivity and a positive attitude.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription