|| The Simplest is the Most Peaceful ||

|| The Simplest is the Most Peaceful ||

It is hard to be simple in our complex modern world, as someone once said. The saying goes, "The trick to staying youthful is to be simple and happy like a child." Living simply and in the splendor of love is life's finest type of wisdom. Another adage claims that "peace is simple, but it takes enormous bravery to be simple and tread the path of peace." I consider myself straightforward and able to comprehend its road to serenity simply. I remember that in order to understand mathematics, we first learned basic arithmetic. I used to teach my children when they were small. One day, when I was teaching them math and mentioned that 4+4 is 8, my older daughter responded that 5+3 is also 8. My younger daughter remarked that adding 6 plus 2 equals to 8 as well, and my husband joked that 1+7 is also equal to 8. You can mix various methods, but the end result must be the same. We were just talking about how it doesn't matter how you calculate it, but the outcome of 8 is what we need to obtain. I can also explain why I believe 4+4=8 since I believe life is a balance of positive and negative factors. It is up to us to decide how we respond to and balance these positive and negative aspects of life as we go through it.




Lord Krishna is one of the best idols on this earth. Simple and peaceful. Through the book Bhagwad Geeta, he delivered one of the best possible life lessons. One of the best stories was about love. Radha and Krishna's love. Love where there are no expectations or restrictions. Simple but elegant, which everyone has comprehended until this day. Radha once asked Lord Krishna, "What is love to you?" Lord Krishna stated that love is freedom, which we have shown to the world, and that it will remain in everyone's heart as long as the universe exists. Radha also asked about what the future holds. Lord Krishna said, "We are in each other's hearts even when we are not together, and we are in the hearts of others even when we are not among them," which is true. True, Lord Krishna made us understand their simple love in the simplest way possible, which still gives us peace of mind.                                       




I was reading an innovation book when I came across the statement that innovation has three components: idea, implementation, and impact. Now, innovation occurs in eight steps: process, product, customer experience, a business model with creativity, a smooth process, risk-taking, and finally, result. God is the creator of the universe, which includes humans, animals, and nature. He is so clever that he has implemented his idea in such a way that his presence is felt throughout the world. We engage in the process of developing ourselves with our own products (our children, our work, and our karma), which generates a variety of experiences. Based on these experiences, we develop our own business models of positivity and negativity with our own original, creative thoughts of positivity and negativity. Throughout this process of our development, the god, who is present among us with his straightforward and serene idol, simply smiles and watches us. God created us in a basic way so that we might live in peace on this earth, but don't you think that we humans only make things more complicated?




I recently met a brilliant, intellectual, and very gorgeous young man. He recently graduated from a reputable college and is now planning to fly to the United States to get a master's degree in computer science. He came to us with stuttering and difficulty in speaking. We studied his voice and speaking on software and discovered that he is exactly like any other regular person. His reading and writing abilities were likewise exceptional. We explained that he has no physical abnormalities but has the habit of speaking quickly, which prevents him from taking deep breaths and causes stress in his body. He has a respiratory problem rather than stammering. His intelligence demanded high expectations and excellence from himself, and the thought process of not being excellent at speaking for others caused him a lot of anxiety. He used to spend sleepless nights before giving presentations, and his body used to be so stressed out by day-to-day activities. Even talking on the phone was terrifying for him. When we explained the entire physiology of the process to him and made him understand his breathing anomaly, he was astounded at how unneeded panic thoughts were causing so many unconscious behaviors. Sometimes a simple understanding can transform and simplify our work.





I mentioned to him that in one of the psychological books I read, it was stated that if you know what is normal, it is easy to understand abnormalities. Taking relaxed breaths and systematic breaths while talking would help him break the stammering habit in a much easier way. The more beneficial the impact of talking, the more peaceful he will be, and he will be able to focus his efforts on his higher education rather than his fears of speaking. More peace, more success, as the saying goes. I believe that the more I analyze other people's behavior and strive to help them overcome it, the better I become. I often wonder whether I'll be able to speak effectively because I feel like I studied in Gujarati. One of the voice actors I worked with in the past trained CEOs and executives on how to modulate their voices. He wanted me to conduct voice therapy sessions for them using medication. I stated that I would think about it and that I needed to work on my language. He responded by saying - "it is not language that counts. It is how you explain voice maintenance to them simply. I have faith in you, and I know you act properly on it." These sentences simply gave me more confidence, and I stopped looking back.




Today, that boost from a friend inspires me to give lectures on positivity to American audiologists who perform charitable work as part of their profession. Sometimes life provides such a simple route called an opportunity, but we simply have panic feelings and anxiety that disturb our calm, and if we simply seize an opportunity, we simply grow with force and accomplish achievement in a much simpler manner. I have so many patients who are now my friends, who have conquered their fear of public speaking and excelled in their respective fields. It is true that "the more doors you open for other people, whether through physical, emotional, or financial assistance, the more paths you build for yourself."





We also had a three-year-old patient who came to us when she was one year old and had not yet begun walking or talking. She couldn't grow because she had epileptic attacks. When she arrived, we noticed she had a lot of wax in her ears, which we removed, which made a big difference in her and she started talking. During this process, the husband and wife began fighting about the health of the child, and the husband said to his wife, "You are not taking good care of the child, so go and take good care of her, make her normal, and then come into this house." Imagine how simple it was for him to simply say "Go!" There is no clear understanding that being separated from the father and house can harm the child and cause epilepsy. Today, parents meet their children on occasions and do not live together; fathers spend money on their child's health but do not want to be a part of it. I just could not comprehend what we were doing as parents? We complicate basic things and damage our own peace. "I don't know what to do," said the mother. As I previously stated, you must simply decide what you truly want to do for your child as a parent. You and your child can not exist in the middle. Simply select whether to manage both together or separately so that the child understands her future.





I think that God created this beautiful universe with the intention of making us winners in life. I hold this belief firmly in my head, heart, and soul. Regardless of whether we want to succeed in relationships or at work, we must give it our all. For every situation that is formed in our surroundings, we simply need to plan and prepare ourselves. Whether it be in relationships or business, we must put up a lot of effort to succeed. We must be determined, never give up, and believe in our ability to succeed. Just understand life's philosophy simply and put it into practice by following the lessons taught by Lord Krishna. I can assure you that if you follow the advice, the simplest is the most peaceful, and you will experience the flow of positivity.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription