Can I??, I CAN!!

 Can I??, I CAN!!

Today is June 8, and I published my first blog on spreading positivity on June 8, 2020. It's been three years now. I finished writing more than 165 blogs with different topics, describing our day-to-day lives with many obstacles and opportunities, and moving towards more positivity. Has my writing changed the lives of so many people? I don't know, but it has definitely helped me to be a better human being. Many times when I select an article, I ask myself first, "Whatever I write, can I do it?" If I can do it or implement it in my life, then only I can write it. Every step of life, while growing, we always have this one question: "Can I do this?" Can I climb high mountains, cross rivers, and earn money? Can I take care of my family? and many more such questions. Though you are not sure or confident, you try. You may not succeed fully, but you can manage it. That's what I do when I write. I may not write successfully, but I CAN TRY to convey my message to make life more positive.





Lord Krishna gave a very responsible duty to one of his devotees, Mahaprabhuji, who went through out India at 84 different places and spread the awareness of Pushti Marg dharma and also described the Leela of Lord Krishna to all of Krishna's devotees. He not only made people realize what good karma is, but he also made them feel like the good human beings they are. One of the devotees was surrounded by a lot of ifs and buts and wanted to learn the true meaning of life. He was following Mahaprabhuji everywhere. Once, Mahaprabhuji decided to do parikrama, and this devotee also joined him. Mahaprabhuji was giving a little tough time to devotees sometimes for food, for travelling, and many more reasons. devotee had so much faith in his guru. he continued to be with guru in capacity of whatever he can. Mahaprabhuji was walking on the road without footwear, so this devotee was trying to remove all the obstacles, like stones or thorns, that were coming his way. Mahaprabhuji was so happy with his devotion. Once, one of the thorns got stuck in a devotee's leg. He got hurt and started bleeding. But as he decided to make a change and decided to have faith and follow his guru, he continued walking with bleeding. Mahaprabhuji noticed and told him to stop and remove the thorn.



I did talk about this story, as it says that once you decide you can, you can do it, and miracles can happen. The devotee had so much faith in Mahaprabhuji, and Mahaprabhuji had faith in Krishna, that his devotee has decided to change, and with effort, it can happen. Here, the faith of I can have a very positive impact on an individual's life and the lives of many other people. Over the years, Mahaprabhuji's devotion towards Krishna has had an impact on so many lives. So many parents come to us and say that their kids have difficulties, which we don't know whether we can cope with or not. I always analyze children, guide them, and tell them that these parameters need work, but if you decide and go in the right direction, you can!




Recently, I had been to Portugal with my family. We had been to a place called Benegill Caves. It's a beautiful place, but you can only reach it by kayaking. First of all, I always think, like any other individual, "Can I?" because I don't have training and you have to go on your own with no support system joining you. You only have to sail on the waves of the ocean. They give you a jacket, so in case you fall in waves, with the help of the jacket, you can float. It looked like a difficult task, but my family insisted that I do it. My daughters gave me confidence by saying, "Mom, you can." With my positive thought process, I decided to try, and in case I can't, my family or staff here will be there to help me. By not doing so, I will miss seeing those beautiful caves.




My efforts worked; my thought process helped me achieve that task, and I could do it. I reached the caves and took beautiful pictures, but while coming back, there was a lot of stress on my leg as we had to balance while sailing and also have to sail with our hands. In the middle, I thought, "I can't; it's too difficult to go back," and suddenly, next to our kaya, I saw one senior citizen uncle sailing so smoothly. I decided to release stress, and I just went through. When I finished sailing both ways, my daughters excitement was so high that they screamed, "Mom, you can do it!" My daughter's two words, "Mom, you can!" gave me so much positive energy that I can't just describe it! Sometimes you don't know you can achieve task but others support specially from family makes you reach to achieve any task which you can't. 




There, I also met one Indian who had migrated to Portugal after travelling to many countries. He was working as a supervisor at the caves. We asked him, "How did you come here?" He said I didn't have money to travel by flight, so I came by sailing. After passing through so many countries, I'm here. I said, "Why did you take so much trouble?" He said, "I want to make change in my family. I want to show them a new direction. We work in villages that do routine things, but I need to see beyond. My family said you can't, but today, after 5 years of struggle and being here taking care of tourists in a beautiful place, I can surely say confidently to them that I can! Your passion to make a change can make you go beyond your thought process. I was not alone; my whole family got so amazed to meet him and got inspired by his efforts to fulfil his desires to make a change.




In Portugal, I met one other Indian who was working as a delivery boy, and he had migrated with his whole family to Portugal for a better future. He said I and my wife both work 12 hours a day, and we see that we save money. When he saw us first, as we were Indians, he was so thrilled to talk to us. He started speaking in Hindi in his most relaxed and comfortable tone. He asked, "Are we visiting Portugal?" We said yes. He immediately said, "India yaad aa gaya. Man karta he sub kuch chodke vapas chale chaye India." I asked, "Who stops you?" His reply was, "I will. I have decided that next year I will work hard, get a good position to earn money, and then I will go back." I felt like these are the people who decide to do something and can do it. They carry so much energy with them, know their time frame, and have discipline in their execution. Courage, discipline, desire, and passion get you where you can think of.




The mayor of Portugal had the vision to make huge roads and had planned free space for people to move freely. Visitors enjoy travelling there as people can move freely without hectic traffic or pollution. One Indian who runs a restaurant here says 90% of foreigners come to eat Indian food in my restaurant as I maintain their taste with my Indian culture. I do so many other businesses from here to India because it keeps me connected." This time, while travelling, I got so much inspiration. Maybe my journey of positivity has now started, and I have started noticing people who believe not in "can I?" BUT BELIEVES IN I CAN!




















Comments

  1. SuperDuper Experience
    so well written, Inspiring that Everything is Possible with Positivity n Determination.... Keep it Up Dear Devangi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription