|| DREAM TO BLOOM ||

|| DREAM TO BLOOM ||


I am happy to share that this is my 200th article, and I feel great that my dream to spread positivity in this universe is now blooming. Many times, we just need one push to be better than we are. This effort of spreading positivity, a thought of mine, not only pushed me to bloom but also influenced many other lives. Recently, I met one person who came to my clinic for hearing aids, and he said, 'I am wearing hearing aids and I am also regularly reading your positivity articles and sharing them with others. Sunday mornings, reading your article in the newspaper makes me generate energy throughout the week.' Another person commented, 'It's easy language to understand and it relates to a normal individual.' Now, these efforts have led me to publish two books, one in Gujarati and one in English, on spreading positivity. Soon, I will be publishing two new books in English, a second one in Gujarati, and a new book in Hindi. The best part is, I told my younger daughter that my four books are ready to publish, and she promptly reacted, 'When did you write so much? I'm happy and feeling great. I also write web series like you now...following you.' You feel really great and you bloom best when your daughter feels to follow you.




Having faith in God, I believe the best purpose of life is to utilize our positive energy to do work guided by or done to pray to God. The Bhagavad Gita says there are different purposes of life. The purpose to give away: here, God says one should give away according to your situations, your strength, and according to your responsibilities. One may not be a multimillionaire to give; money cannot buy everything. Your feeling, your time given without any intentions of getting anything in return. Something you give away without any purpose or motive is the real spreading of positivity. I have tried and will try my best, and I know one day it will bloom in the best possible manner.



The other purpose is to earn money in life. Now, money you earn in life needs to be utilized for your own self, but it also needs to be utilized to help others as well. Here, when you help others, that financial assistance should be given in such a way that with that help, a person should learn to be self-sufficient so that they don't have to ask for funds again. Many times, we preserve funds for our safety, but the safety of others will also help you to be safe. Help should be given to educate kids who are intelligent, hardworking, and humble, or to provide assistive devices to specially-abled kids so that it helps them to overcome their challenges. Helping those really worthy people with your money will also make them bloom.



The purpose is to believe in your senses. Your body senses create desires, but how you control and cherish your desires makes you and your dreams bloom. We often encounter educated parents who come to us and say that they are educated and work very hard, but when it comes to handling their child, they struggle. I always feel that at that moment, you forget you have an intelligent brain as well. You know your child and how to handle them with love, so why do you behave like a child? Why don't you prepare with solutions for your child before they react? At every place, whether it be at home, in the workplace, or for the community or country, due to our fixed thought process, we don't use our real mindset to look for change or analyze the situations; we just go with the flow. I have made all my senses alert to help hearing-impaired kids and change mindsets towards them. I will not miss any single opportunity to do so. I know one day my dream of efforts will bloom.




When you work for some purpose, you may achieve success or you may experience failure. You may have to work in favorable conditions or you may have to work with difficulties. You may receive respect or you may not, you may get recognized for your work or it may go unnoticed. Your purpose is to maintain or stabilize those thought processes and have faith in what God has planned; this is the real purpose of life. This is especially true for all specially challenged people; they may have loss of senses or organs that cannot be replaced or changed, and they have to live with it. Yet, with their faith, they still dream, work hard for it, and they bloom. So why don't we, who are considered normal, understand that?




The real education, the education of understanding the universe, higher energy vibrations, and feeling spirituality, is the ultimate purpose of life. Awareness of self-consciousness and consciousness of our surroundings make us bloom. Lord Krishna has specifically mentioned in Chapter 18 of the Bhagavad Gita that spreading the message of God and making people aware of it should be the real purpose of life. God knows and has planned everything for you; you just need to have patience and wait for the right time that God has made for you. If your sincere efforts are noticed by God, then He will be there to reward you. We need to dream big, but to bloom, we need to be committed to God's existence.




On March 3rd, World Hearing Day, we had planned a marathon for around 2,000 people. On the day of the event, there were around 3,000 people present at 6 am in the morning. We had invited 250+ hearing-impaired kids from all around Mumbai. They were all very excited as they were going to run a marathon for the first time and also with normal people. Every child present there did their best. Every normal child and hearing-impaired child ran with their own time chip, and it was a thrilling sight to see. Everyone received a medal for running and food upon completion. There were special prizes for the kids who won the marathon. While doing the prize distribution, we announced all the prize winners, and then one child came and told me, 'See, I won.' He was hearing impaired and won the 10 km marathon.




He was so thrilled to tell me, and he was so happy that in an inclusive marathon, he could win. His smile and energy in showing me were so high that he made me feel that my efforts were not going to waste. With you, we are also working hard. We will get success one day to change the mindset of people for us. His confidence in me made me feel that my dream to help these kids and spread positivity will bloom one day in abundance. Seeing the joy on that child's face filled my heart with hope. It reminded me that even small acts of kindness can make a big difference in someone's life. It's not always about winning races or achieving big goals, but about the happiness we bring to others along the way. Each smile, each moment of encouragement, adds up to create a brighter world for everyone. Let's continue to spread positivity and support each other on this journey of life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription