Writing is the Painting of the Voice

 Writing is the Painting of the Voice

I enjoy writing, and now it has become an integral part of my life. Writing helps me improve myself; let me explain how. I choose a topic to write about every time. If I read someone else's thoughts on a similar topic, I find it challenging to change my perspective. Also, once expressed in writing, it cannot be changed. However, when I write, especially about positivity, I review it afterward. If I feel it doesn't convey the correct positive message understandably, I make an effort to rewrite it, aiming to neutralize any potential offense and ensure it aids people in positive change. Thus, my writing has helped me become a better human being at an individual level. It's often said that when you have to give a speech or address a gathering, writing it in your own words beforehand allows for better delivery, as you understand the thought process and know precisely which points you want to convey."




Lord Krishna helped write the Bhagavad Gita to convey life messages that people can follow for years to come, encapsulated in its 18 chapters. Many religious and spiritual books, crafted by our ancestors with a positive attitude and the right direction, are still deeply ingrained in people's minds. Writing may not yield immediate results, but once written and absorbed by many, it spreads faster. When a writer writes, it's not always with the intention of receiving appreciation; rather, they write because they feel compelled to, without expecting anything in return. Writers simply pen down their thoughts, allowing their thought process to manifest on paper. While others may not always understand the writer's thought process, the pen understands what needs to be written."




Recently, I was speaking with parents who have a 3-year-old child experiencing speech clarity issues and demonstrating slow writing and coloring skills. Despite these challenges, the child exhibits intelligence and manipulates situations to get work done from parents and grandparents. I explained to them that I have successfully helped improve the condition of paralytic patients who had lost their speech through writing exercises. When you write with your right hand, your left brain hemisphere develops for language, while the right hemisphere enhances rhythm. Regular writing keeps the brain active for language and critical thinking skills. Therefore, fostering good writing skills from childhood promotes brain activity and stability."




I had a senior citizen client who visited me for hearing issues and was also feeling lonely. With her family members busy and all amenities at home, she had little to occupy her time. I suggested a simple remedy: to write one page every day, either related to her religion, copying from newspapers or books, or simply writing the name of the deity she follows. However, shortly after my suggestion, the lockdown due to the coronavirus occurred. Almost a year later, she returned to see me and exclaimed, 'You truly worked magic!' She had started writing 'Ram Ram' daily, and during the lockdown, she estimated she had written it over a hundred thousand times. Doing so brought her immense peace and happiness during those challenging times."




"Another senior citizen used to spend his time writing down numerous spiritual insights, meticulously refining them to make them simpler to understand. After his passing, his wife showed me seven to eight books filled with his profound thoughts. It was evident that he possessed a profound level of thinking, yet unfortunately, he couldn't share it with others during his lifetime. His wife wanted to give me those books, but I suggested she keep them as a way to cherish and remember what a wonderful thinker he was. I strongly believe that language learning, speech, voice modulation, cognitive (thinking) skills, and auditory abilities are all crucial in life, but reading and particularly writing have the power to enrich one's overall personality."




Eating chapati with dal and rice, breaking it into pieces, involves coordination between visual and motor skills, which aids in writing. In today's generation, due to the abundance of electronic gadgets and excessive pampering from parents, children are often not encouraged to think about their food or savor its taste, which delays the development of their writing skills. Even at the age of 10, many struggle to write efficiently between two lines. There's a notable difference between writing on a computer and writing by hand. Personally, when I anchor an event or give a lecture, I prefer writing by hand as it enhances retention and registration in the mind.




I've noticed that those who enjoy writing also tend to enjoy their studies, especially during exams. Once, a client asked me if I was skilled in reading writing and understanding personalities through handwriting. Through my experience, I've found that writing in one's own language aids in understanding a person's thinking skills. When assessing my special needs students, I often ask them to write about themselves on paper, which significantly helps me gauge their language skills and gain insight into their personalities.




I can write many papers on writing if given the chance. I have seized that opportunity in my life and have put those thought processes into more than 200 articles. With that, I am about to publish my four books: two in English, one in Gujarati, and one in Hindi, focusing on spreading positivity. Many well-known personalities will join me to celebrate my writing. I wish that readers of writing also join. I enjoy writing and will make my positive voice reach people through my writing. What about all of you?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription