The Language of Smile

|| The Language of Smile ||


The language of a smile can only be learned from our kids. Their smile is so innocent and the brain is most flexible which is ready to learn anything. The sky is also beautiful and wide for them. For any child who is born in any religion or any socioeconomic condition or any country, their thoughts process is open to accept anything. The child won't even know in reality what life will be for them.


In the rat race of our life and circumstance of all the struggle, we have forgotten about the happiness which we had as a kid. Happiness without thinking or comparing with anything is the real immunity booster of our life. I think we should find it and cherish it again so we start enjoying life again. I think whenever we feel sad we should look at our child's innocent emotions and smile again thinking we were like them sometimes.


When I think of the innocent smile of the child, I again think of Krishna who did all bal kridas so innocently. Playing with gwals or stealing makkhan from gopis house . Though Krishna was god, he knew what was happening around. He did all his kridas as kid. He never made his parents feel that he is God and he can do anything and everything. Also, he enjoyed playing with gwals and gopis and did all the possible mischief but innocently and without hurting anybody.


Sometimes in our own problems and struggle, we forget that child is innocent and you as a parent are a role model for the child. What you teach them or behave or you do child does observe.  I still remember I had gone to one deaf school where I had organized talent contest for the kids. I gave gifts to all the kids and special prize money for the kids who won the contest. After everything got over when all the kids were leaving the one winner child said someone has stolen my prize money. Teachers made everyone check their bags. Some of the kids said there is one child who always steals please check his bag. His mother checked the bag and she did found stolen money rather than making the child understand and giving warmth and papering to the child she holds the child with hair and lift the child and threw him on the floor. We all were shattered. Sometimes in our frustrations, we don't understand a child's innocence and react in such a way that we forget that it will create an impact on a child's life. If that time if she would have taken that child in her arms and loved him little the impact must have been different.


One day just as a parent you must sit and analyze how you were as a child what you did as a child. How much you enjoyed being a child and whatever you learn in childhood has made you today. Give gratitude to your parents who made you what you are today. The self-realization of yours will give you self satisfaction.


Let us all learn the language of a smile from these innocent kids again. Let's add a value of smile to our life. Let's enjoy what we have and make our kids also think. Let's play in the natural world again.


Though technology has gone far ahead it has left us and our kids with a smile behind. I still believe whenever I do something new or something good happens in our life I carry two roses with me and give it to my two daughters. I smile and tell them that I achieved everything because of you two wonderful and beautiful girls and I love to see their smile. Their language of a smile towards me gives me more positive energy and strength.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription