|| Awareness is better than Precaution ||

 || Awareness is better than Precaution ||

You all must have heard the proverb, "Precaution is better than cure." I would like to change it. I feel if you have awareness about what you need in life then it helps you take precautions and maybe then cure won't be needed much. Why do I say so??? In our lives, what we need is to know our basics. First, Consciousness- What we actually want to do and what we want from our own life. To do something in life we need to communicate, to communicate we need to be aware of what emotions and energy we have for ourselves and for others. That passion to be something in life will only come to you if you have the security to believe in your own self and also the people who are with you along the way in your life.


When I started thinking about awareness the first thought I had was of Lord Krishna, who is always there to guide us. We just have to feel his presence. We think, eat, smell, walk or talk, he is everywhere to make us feel the world around us. Books of Lord Krishna say that although he was just one person, he made all Gopis, Gwalas, and Vrijwasis.. his followers till now that his existence is there everywhere. His Astasakha who narrated songs on Krishna, his Astasakhis who worship him with total love and affection, or Naradji or Narsinh Mehta, the poet, whoever believed in him, he was always there with them. He inspired all of them to spread love and smiles which he could have done himself. He made people aware that though you are a master, you can be a real master only when you can create other masters. In science and revolutions, in life, we have forgotten that our roots and basics are the ones if we understand and be aware of the reality then everything falls in place. Everything happens only with the process. No magic pills are available for any person in this universe. We all need to work in our own way. 


 The first focus is to be aware to have directions in life. Today, traveling all around the world, I have come across many people who have different religions, know different languages, or have different food and other habits but it's up to me what I want to follow. Should I follow the way they behave or stick to the way I believe in is right. Say, for example, I always sit with people who eat non-vegetarian food or have hard drinks but I am aware I am with them because of my education and attitude to learn in life so they respect me even if I don't participate with them in eating or drinking. Our lines of awareness of our life we only have to draw. I remember many times my friends who are Americans if I sit next to them for dinner, they guide the chef to make special vegetarian food for me and they respect the way I carry myself. I feel great that many times they have vegetarian food with me. So only we can decide the directions of our life. Only we can make others aware of the values of our own culture.


 The other way to be aware is that we should always be with people who respect, understand and help you to grow, that create positivity in you. The more positive you start thinking, the better life you have or you enjoy. With my passion and energy of working in Hearing Health and specially working for deaf kids, made me talk to board members of Coalition for Global Hearing Health Care and WHO, communicating about the need of awareness about Hearing Health in India and all developing countries, made me host the international conference and also made me be a part of the Advocacy Committee and be the first Hearing Health Advocate for our country. Here I am not praising myself but implying that being with those positive people who believe in me, made me realize that the more I stay with people who are aware about their potential and understand the potential of others, the more moments of celebration they get you in your life.


 Be aware that your attitude in your own life is your own choice. To have happiness is also your choice. Optimism or being positive in whatever you do in life, again, is your own choice. To be kind to others or not or willing to share your knowledge or your education is again is your choice. To give respect and to get respect is your choice. What I have understood is whatever we choose, we need to be aware that we choose wisely. The choice should be such that it helps to get strength in life. You have the world's most incredible computer with you, i.e. your own brain. Feed it with what you need in life. Leave the most worthless emotion in life i.e. self-pity and try to have the most powerful force in life i.e. love and have the greatest asset of faith and be aware of your most contagious spirit which is your enthusiasm.


Remember, God created you. With that, he gave you all the possible sources which is always of service to you. Be it nature plants or sun, moon or human beings who are associated with you. Now, to be aware to make use of these sources in the right manner is only and only in your hands. Resources need to be used in the right manner and in right directions, for the right things. Here, we need to see the balance sheet of our own life to get distracted by our habits of worry or grow with a shot in the arm of encouragement. To be with the most crippling disease which is an excuse or to grow with most prized possession called integrity. Beware that you have most powerful channel of communication, i.e. prayers and best and effective sleeping pill called peace of mind, if you want to. You can have the beautiful attire of smile and you can do the most satisfying work of help others.


All these seven wonders of consciousness, communication, passion, energy, emotions, security, and awareness, when you start believing in yourself and start finding all the possible ways to grow and only grow in your life. When I was studying about creating awareness about hearing health, according to WHO guidelines how does hearing matter? How hearing loss can be prevented and addressed and on the way, what challenges are there and what is the way forward. In the same way, we need to beware of what matters in our life? How we can prevent and address those seven wonders so that we learn how to overcome those challenges and make our way forward to have not only a better life but have a life with more pleasure.


Having faith and believing in having guidance from Krishna at each and every step of my life, I pray for others and pray to be a good human being and to do good things in life, and pray that I do good karma. It makes me believe that awareness about your own self and about things around you gets you to take all precautions in life and that only helps to cure your own self.



 

Comments

  1. Awareness is better than precaution, what a positive way of thinking!
    Yes, when we are aware about what we want in life or what we want to achieve in life, we consciously work towards that and ultimately we achieve it!
    Our thinking leads to our Karma and our Karma leads to our action and action leads to our destiny, if we are aware of this process, we would be able to achieve whatever we need in our life!
    Thanks for sharing your positive thoughts! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription