|| Radiate Positivity, it works... ||

 || Radiate Positivity, It Works... ||

With this blog post, I complete my one year of writing on spreading positivity. In this one-year journey, I wrote 72 articles in English, 50 articles in Gujarati, published a book "Spreading Positivity" in the English language, also got to share many of my life experiences with others, and most importantly learned so many good things from others throughout this life experiences. I had a wonderful journey from Spreading Positivity to Radiate Positivity. I relate my experience to the twilight time zone which nature creates. It is the light created at the time when the sun is about to set and the moon is about to shine slowly or between the full night and sunrise. This twilight time generates maximum positive energy. I relate our life to the twilight time zone, for instance, Corona created darkness in our life and we are waiting for the light. A ray of hope so that we can start functioning normally again. I think we all need to generate energy in-universe and that too only positive so that we can see the best and beautiful times like the twilight light in our life. A few years back I visited Denmark on the 5th of May, which has the best twilight in the sky. I still cherish that moment in my memories. I am waiting to see the same beautiful twilight in our life soon. Nature creates the best beauty in its own way, now it's our time to radiate positivity and create beauty in our life.



Lord Rama and Lord Krishna, two very unique carnations of God. When they had to kill devils on this earth, they also selected this twilight time. When God took Narasimha avatar for devotee Prahlad and to kill king Hiranyakashipu who had special powers. Lord Vishnu also selected the twilight time to kill this devil. Lord Rama and Lord Krishna both had many struggles in their life but both of them found the best possible way to fight against those having evil thoughts in mind. They never gave up. In fact, all those kridas which were done during their carnation were life learning lessons. They did all these kridas while being normal human beings. They never had to utilize their special powers unless it was needed. They only radiated positivity. I feel we are all still in this universe and have survived because of their positivity which has come as blessings to us. My belief and faith in God have made me reach a journey from spreading positivity to radiate positivity. Many of my readers said that "your faith in God has also made us create faith and that faith has helped us to make a change in our life."




Every article reader sends me messages that the article is full of positivity and it is helping us to think differently. And I consider it as lovely blessings from God. One of my readers from Nashik, India calls me every Sunday when he reads my article. I don't know him personally but now that connection to ask about each other's health has established. This old uncle always gives blessings and encourages me to write more. There is one aunt too who is also the mother of my old friend from college he says that "my mother loves reading your articles and she has made a book of all the articles to share with all of us." One uncle who regularly read my article has a grandson who has a speech problem, he has little hesitancy in talking. Uncle assured him that "she is a positive person, she will definitely guide you and you will come out of your speech problem." I loved the confidence of that uncle in me. I was so happy that with me even my reader group is set to radiate positivity. This is a very good formula that is working, and I remember I read somewhere that apply empathy means share feelings of positivity, by understanding the empathy of others, which means cognitive empathy and generate empathetic concern to feel emotions and concern and that is only possible when you have a real and true way of radiating positivity.



This is my way of thinking to radiate positivity. It is the integrity and it includes many parameters and in the fast pace of life, we have forgotten to pay attention to all such small parameters which can create big and amazing change/results in our life. To start with, be sincere in whatever you do, as parents, as an employee, as kids, or as a citizen of the country. How well, we follow ethics and principles in our life? How our dignity reflects our virtue and our culture? How reliable are you and have trust in yourself and in others? How courageous are you to face the truth in every situation and find the solutions to problems, maintain morality in whatever steps you take? Your business, your work is combinations of all the parameters which you follow in life. Today when I study and go in-depth of it, I have realized that it really reflects the true meaning of life. I endorsed these parameters by feeling them, implementing them in my life, and by experiencing that it has made me radiate the best of the positivity. I think we all should think about it???




I love the statement which Swami Vivekananda once said, "radiate positivity which helps you to think in the right direction than getting worried." If you really want to be happy in life then develop good thoughts in your mind and move with the world. We started with helping deaf kids and creating awareness through our JOSH foundation. Initially, it was difficult to make people understand the thought that "deaf is not dumb." Other non-profit organizations were not ready to accept that you need to spend money for higher technology for these kids. We gave very logical thinking that if revolution is taking place in all directions then why not in this?? We worked with ethics and principles and generated good results. Today after establishing the results everyone is ready to support us, with this new thought so many lives are changing. Likewise, to go with any new thought you need to generate good results and that's what most successful companies are doing. To radiate positivity one needs to work and establish results then your work becomes much easier.



Another good thought is to stay firm with your decisions and be flexible in your approach. I think this is a very initial step if we start practicing then radiating positivity will not at all be difficult. A boy who visited my clinic for the stammering issue, after checking him I found, his voice was good like any other normal person, all the organs to articulate sounds were perfectly fine, his intelligence was normal for his age. I just asked him one question, "if your hand is injured can you write? he said, no. I reverted sometime or every time so he replied every time. Then I explained to him if there is any physical damage then he can't do an activity every time. But if at times you can write and at times you can't, then it's your psychological problem, which you have only created. So, it's your thought process that gives you fear, then guilt, then frustration, and then fear again. Hence, rather than coming out of it, you go more into it. We all need to come out of this vicious cycle and make a revolution and make a change in our approach to radiate positivity.




You can only radiate the best positive energy when you yourself are happy. If you are happy, you will make others happy. Generally whenever I deal with specially-abled kids or those who have difficulty in talking I always do competition with them in talking and always make them win. The time when they see they are doing better than normal person their happiness multiplies in different folds, their confidence level suddenly gets boost up and they start looking at life with a different and positive perspective that we can also do something in life. We are not different than others. I believe normal people once should experience the difficulty especially able kids face and still they radiate positivity as they always believe in going ahead doesn't matter whatever the circumstances are or problems arise. My spreading positivity to radiate positivity goes with them and I feel being with them I will never be short of positivity.



As I said, ups and downs do come but the way you perceive makes a difference. God says to have faith and move for the better. I have learned to move by balancing and learning parameters of life and also ready to radiate positivity in abundance...WHAT ABOUT YOU ALL?????


Comments

  1. Reading this has given very soothing feeling .
    Very well said " you can make others happy only when you yourself are Happy "

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription