|| VALUE ||

|| VALUE ||

Value - This unique word has a lot of dynamics. Let's see how many I can cover in this article from my point of view. I think each and every breath of individuals need to be valued. If we don't value then calamity may be naturally, physically or psychologically, or emotionally can occur at any time. I remember in the year 2005 on 26th of July everything was normal in the morning, I left for my clinic and I was working till 2 pm, very comfortably and then suddenly it started raining very heavily in Mumbai. We could never imagine that it can rain so heavily in an hour that people will find it very difficult to move out. Also, there was a prediction of rain but not so heavy. At 2:30 pm schools declared that students can go home. My elder daughter was in school in Vile Parle West, she got picked by our neighbour. I was at Santacruz, nearby but yet far and my younger daughter was at home with our maid, which was sounding so far at that moment. The entire crowd of Mumbai was shattered, didn't know what to do, how to react, no one was prepared mentally and physically.



Now the question was what to do? People were restless, cannot connect through phone, also, my husband was in the office at Vile Parle West, I could communicate with him only once and I just informed him that I am leaving from Santacruz, you wait for me then we both will go together to be with kids. I just took my slippers from my clinic and decided to go walking. Just one focus in mind, my younger daughter is alone at home and I need to reach. There was a lot of force in the water and everybody was struggling to walk against the water. Being a science student the best thing I could possibly think is to be safe, you need to walk alone and walk in the middle of the road as it's the safest way to protect yourself. I took a tree wooden stick which can give me support to walk properly and just with a conscious effort I could walk. I remember after 3 hours of walking I reached near Vile Parle West which is just 3 km away from my place. At one shop people were coming forward to help. They asked me, Do you need any help? I replied, I just need to make a phone call and inform my family that I am safe and I did it. Then in another half an hour, I could meet my husband then we both started walking together towards Andheri and reached after 5 hours of my total walking. We could do this because of the love that we had for our family, for any life the foundation is a loving atmosphere in the house.



The narration of my story to you all means a lot to me. That day I just walked for my daughters. I walked in water which was up to my shoulder. Throughout the way, I thanked God for each and every breath he gave me that day, and also for being with me and for the people who ever walked with me also who all got survived. We came into this universe through God's blessings. He has made everything for us but perhaps we don't value that enough and then we surpass this level of not being irresponsible. God creates such calamities which is natural and sudden and perhaps again, we all survive because of the blessings of God, our few ancestors who have done good karmas or you can say our parents who always bless us and because of some real workers who work with heart and soldiers who protect us and the leaders who support us in our difficult situations. We should not be impressed by money, social status, or job title, we should see how a person is treating us and the other human beings.



The same thing has happened just now. We never knew our life will get stuck for more than one and a half years. Is normal life what we will forget??? We as an individual need to realize the value of our breath and everything around us that includes sun shining, moon brightness, stars twinkling, nature who gives us fresh air, water, and food, plants, animals and birds who are helping us to balance nature, though they don't have thinking like us, they help us selfless. God and goddess who has showered blessing on us especially on our country. We as a country don't have systems like any other developing countries but we are still surviving and doing our best because of the good karmas of our ancestors. We need to value that. I feel the first thing every family should do is pray and thank their ancestors. I think it will really create miracles for us. Teach our children to notice the people who are happy for your happiness and sad for your sadness. Help them understand they are the ones who deserve a special place in your heart, respect and value them as it will help us to move on a positive path much faster.



That day one of my deaf students was in her special school and her mother left to pick her. Since her father was in office at the town side, he couldn't reach her. Mother called up her brother for help. The water level was so high that it took away mother's life and mother's brother reached school to pick the girl but I don't know after that incident what went wrong her uncle who was a lawyer changed his mind and kept the girl with him and also filed a case against her father. It's 16 years now, the father is still fighting in court to get his daughter back. In natural calamity, if we lose our loved ones then it's difficult to cope up. Today's young and mid-generation needs to understand that to move in the rat race of the world we have money to drink, party, or smoke with friends but we don't have money to fulfill our parent's desire who worked so hard for us throughout so many years. They are not asking anything other than your love and affection. We need to respect them, value their values in our life.




Reading Bhagwad Geeta enlights very interesting teaching from Ramayana and Mahabharata that, till the time Vibhishana good soul, brother of Ravana was there. Ravana was living like a king and he enjoyed all the facilities of life. The moment he threw Vibhishana out with his bad behaviour then nobody could stop Ravana's death. He couldn't survive on his bad karma. Same way till the time Viduraji was a good soul who was taking care of Kauravas they could survive. Then Kauravas did bad behaviour with Viduraji and told him to leave. Their bad time started. So we must value good souls around us. Good souls who always help you selflessly, they just go out of the way to do everything for you however rude or shroud you are. Value them first and especially our parents our God and Goddesses.

If you remember when Lord Ganesha was asked to do parikrama of earth, unlike his brother instead of going around the globe he revolved around his parents.

God only guides us, but do we pay attention??? Let's pay value to his teachings and respect our parents.




You learn teaching by your education. Your knowledge about the world around you. The true value of knowledge lies in effective usage. However intelligent we are or having many degrees to pay you money back if you don't value them then be prepared for any natural calamity. Do you all know the story of Dharmraj Yudhishir?? Though he was intelligent he had to face calamity to lose everything including respect for his wife Draupadi in the game of chess with Kauravas. Writing a book of Spreading Positivity has helped me to learn so many things but if I don't value every person in my life who has shown me the right path then what will happen???? So today without any second or breath delay I thank each and every person who has been part of my life, especially our God Krishna, my parents, my family my friends, and all those good souls who have helped me to be better than what I am. I would like to pay gratitude to them, thanking them through my blog Spreading Positivity. Our ancestors inherited such good learning in us. I value each and every breath of mine given by God. I would also like to thank all my well-wishers from bottom of my heart.




I have understood the value of everything around me. I think today when I go back and think about my life, the most important thing for me in life is the value of kindness. Today deaf kids whom I'm working with have hope from me that I will do something for them. They feel there is someone to whom they can look upto. I will try my best to execute that. They only give me guidance, confidence, and strength and I value that......




Comments

  1. Dear my day starts with your messages.Thanks for sending such a positive messages.god bless you 🙏may all your dreams come true and you get many more success in your career

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent
    Totally agree with You
    God bless You & Your Family

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription