|| Passion + Consistency = Success ||

|| Passion + Consistency = Success ||

I recently read that one of the soldiers who gave away his life fighting for the country received the "Veer Chakra" gallantry award for his passionate services towards the country. In his memory, his wife decided to train herself in a similar manner. When she reached to receive the honor for her beloved husband she herself was prepared and her own uniform ready to fight for our country as a soldier. I really admire these soldiers, their focus is so clear and they are so passionate about what they are doing. It only comes from the consistent desire of an individual, from the support of the family and thoughts of doing something good for others, and thoughts that always flow in the positive and right direction. They only know what they can do for their own country, they never ask or desire what the country can do for them. If you see, the water also flows from mountains and reaches to meet the ocean. It just flows in one direction with its own consistency however ups and downs difficulties are on the way. Water in the ocean just keeps flowing and does not think how human beings on earth will make use of it. Similarly, passion to grow and go ahead, to be consistent in whatever we do is the real success mantra of life. We learn from soldiers and the nature around us.



People get mesmerized by the beautiful melodies from the Flute (Bansuri) played by Lord Krishna. The flute is with Lord Krishna every time that we have been hearing from so many years. The flute is made up of wood which gets cut from the trees, but wood doesn't utter a word, and when we humans get small cut or hurt we start complaining and crying. After cutting wood it's carved in the shape of a hollow pipe and many holes are done to pass the air. If we look at humans we get shattered if a deep hurt is given by our own people and continue with it. After making holes in the flute it gets polished so that air passes in the right manner to flow beautiful musical tones from it. Lord Krishna knows what painful process the flute goes through and that's why he loves his flute for its positive approach and the end result of beautiful musical tones which makes human beings listen and relieve all the pain. In a similar manner, Lord Krishna also knows human beings who are really passionate to work for others passion and people who show consistency in their efforts and have faith in him, and for such passionate followers, he is always there to support.



So many humble people whom we are aware of, have always been passionate about what they do and maintain their quality with consistency which remains in our memories forever. So many eminent business personalities that I have met are so disciplined in what they do. Early rising, starts the day with physical activities, they are also spiritual and they are well organized and efficient in whatever skills they have. This also shows how passionate you need to be for being consistent in your habits. I met the MDH chairman Dharampal Gulatiji, in Delhi, he has lived more than 100 years and has the highest salary as a CEO, I was shocked to see him so active at the age of 100+. He came smiling in one of the functions and gave blessings and positive energy to all of us. It is truly said, success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of good habits which you consistently follow every day.
I started my career at the age of 21, initially worked as an intern at two places. I being a curious person to learn, kept asking a lot of questions to my seniors. Every day I use to go with a lot of questions and they were forced to answer my questions. They noticed that I am very much passionate about my work and both of them felt that I should work with them. I worked for 7 years at one place and 30 years at another place. My passion for work and consistency made me develop a good rapport not only with my professional friends but also with my clients, among them some are my friends too. I never knew about my profession but once I started, my passion to be different and consistent made me reach the National and International levels. Now, while working with specially-abled kids I feel every day I am getting even more motivated to keep going and growing.



Apart from daily good habits, your relationships with people are also equally important. People say mother and child because the child receives passionate love from mother, which gives them the best of warmth and security. When two people get together in a marriage bond it's nothing you get or do for each other but it's the way you love and care for each other passionately every day. In a family, the way you treat each other with respect and manage each other's differences every day and as a company how well you manage your employees every day, your passion towards your work and consistency in managing your employees every day encourages employees also to work more efficiently with no stress and comfort. As a result, this develops the employee performance ratio and also increases the rate of success. The love you share with others may be in work or relationships it always reinforces our happiness and also strengthens every part of our bodies.




I still feel how a person who sells Mumbai's favorite vada pav is able to maintain their quality so well all these years. K Rustam ice cream parlor still gives the same quality of ice cream for all these years. There are these South Indian restaurants whose dishes we love to eat. I recently met one aunty who makes dosa and idli khiru for the past so many years but her quality has never changed. there are so many dry snacks that have a brand name now and we still love to get those dry snacks. There are so many cars and bike transportation which we still look for quality. So many electronic gadgets brands have names in the phones and Tv industry and in the music world but when it comes to helping specially challenged people especially when I work with deaf kids people who want to donate they will still ask me why so expensive hearing aids need to be given to kids.? Why we cannot be passionate about helping others with quality and consistency? This pandemic has taught us that quality of life in doing everything is very important maybe then it is about your mental or physical health.



After doing so much charitable work I feel one should do charity only when they are passionate and consistent as then only it multiplies. We get so many proposals to do charity work with more quantity and compromising in quality but we just don't agree to do it. I feel as a professional, even if I am doing charity I should give the pleasure of hearing to our deaf kids rather than just giving hearing. If you have seen a lion, the king of the jungle he will never eat grass however hungry he is. One should be like a lion in whatever they do be it in life, at work, love or even charity never lower your standards because someone expects you to be what you are and do your best.




Writing articles with positivity is making me search for positivity in everything around me. Every day I face challenges but I do find solutions for the same. My desire to change the lives of people in general with my writing and as a professional helping deaf kids has increased day by day. My consistency in spreading positivity with my readers and deaf kids will definitely get success as I have faith in our Lord Krishna.





Comments

  1. Yes I do agree with the spirit of your blog n try to practice the same n will continue doing so.
    Your blogs are excellent n very very motivating.
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription