POSITIVITY ROCKS!!!

POSITIVITY ROCKS !!!


Today's young generation believes in selfies. Parties, Rock Music, Concerts is happiness and enjoyment for them. As an individual, I believe the philosophy of "positivity rocks" will work for all of us during this difficult period that we are facing since past two years. I completed 50 blogs in 2020 and published my first book "Spreading Positivity". Once again, in 2021, I hereby complete another 50 blogs which means this is my 100th blog. My second book on spreading positivity will also be out soon. Apart from this, my 70 articles were published in "Janmabhoomi Pravasi" in my favorite language Gujrati and on the topic of spreading positivity. I am about to release a book in Gujrati with 70 articles named "Jagya Tyarthi Sakartmakta'' very soon. Last year, on my 50th birthday I published my book. Then, I never knew I would have my own clinic and but gladly it happened and it's called "Hearing Hearts". It is a specialized clinic with professionals who are experts in managing physical and mental health. It is already helping many kids, adults and senior citizens to fight with their physical and mental health issues. The journey of writing 100 blogs has helped me grow as a human being and I can proudly say that "Positivity Rocks". My positive writing made me acquainted with such beautiful souls that inspire me to do better and write more.




Thank you, Lord Krishna, for showing me the path of positivity. Lord Krishna's life preaches "Survive the dark and you will become the light''. He had to leave his parents immediately after birth, faced many challenges at young age like fighting with monsters send by his uncle Kansa to kill him. He had to leave his friends and family to fight for his love. He also sacrificed his love Radha to help the community and society. had to be part of Mahabharata war though he only had made dharma but to teach people the right path of doing good and positive work. He faced challenges at each and every stages of life though he was the Almighty who created us and this world. Bhagwat Geeta and every other lesson teaches us to move on with positivity. Positivity helps you to find solutions to all your problems. The life of Lord Krishna teaches that every positive thought helps you overcome every negative and bad experience of your life. A positive journey helps you to connect with good souls existing in this world. My journey of positivity made me trust and have faith in Lord Krishna. It made me understood that life is an on-going journey not a destination. It helped shape my life. Many of us went through threatening situations of corona virus and its consequences. But today, here we are still serving and in this together. It is only possible because of the blessings of our Lord. We must also believe that if God has given us this life, he will also provide the strength to make this life more colorful and beautiful by our efforts. 




Positivity connected me to many souls. Firstly, a connection with myself. I started analyzing myself and my potential. I started writing,  thinking ,observing and understanding things differently. Whenever I came across any difficulties or felt that why someone is talking to me like this or why my efforts are not valued by others. Then, I started thinking through their thought process and found that they are reacting to me due to their circumstances. It's all got to do with them and not me. When I started thinking this way, then I didn't feel bad, ignored or neglected. The best thing happened was my writings were read by many people. Whenever I visited any family function or community get together, they would come to me and discuss about my blogs. They loved my blogs because they found it relatable. They felt it's written for them and helps them to make their task easier. People also now understand the need to start thinking differently and positively. Every problem has a solution we just need to find it and fight for it just like specially abled people fight each day. I think at that moment, I feel my positivity rocks...my writing is helping me to be become better each day and also helping others to change.




During the journey of 100 blogs, I met so many souls to whom I felt connected. I think we connect with those people who have a desire to connect to themselves. One of my uncle, calls me every Sunday and  appreciates my writing. After reading he feels he should improve himself and also try writing. Hence, he participated for an essay competition organized by Janbhoomi Newspaper. He calls me from Nashik and we warmly greet and wish each other goodwill and good health. Also, good care for our family members. Though we haven't met, but we feel we are connected to each other with our similar thought process. I really wish to meet him in person one day. Similarly, I feel connected to many such readers. Recently, my article got published on how one must observe others positive potential. I met one of my friend in a function and he asked me, "What positive quality you find in me? ". And I promptly replied saying "You have a good nature and you mingle up with everyone easily. That's why, you have good leadership quality thus holding the position of a president in one of the organization". He reacted with such a bright smile on his face and that made me feel that my writing about positivity actually rocks.




I love to face challenges because I am inspired by special kids. Recently, a couple visited our clinic. The woman had difficulty in hearing since many years. After reading my articles, she felt that being a positive person will help them to make her hear. They had faith in me. I never wanted  to disappoint them. After doing all the tests, I understood her difficulty of hearing. I told them to try one pair of hearing aids for 15 days and to wear it for at least 10 hours a day. They were so happy with the thought that something is possible. Both as a couple were very soft spoken and  warm. I felt that if i can help them little also they will have new hope to look at in their lives. She wore hearing aids for 15 days continuously and that made her so positive that she almost felt 20% improvement. I told them that if there is improvement, definitely she will benefit but only thing that the hearing aids are expensive. Her husband promptly replied saying that even if she hears 50% and enjoys rest her of life, we don't mind spending this much amount. And by God's grace,  she started hearing well after 15 days and they decided to purchase. All of us were so happy that we believed in positivity. So yes, positivity rocks. Sometimes, the real soul connection between client and patient also works.




Writing about positivity got me to meet souls who really have feelings in this fast pace world. When I met one of my readers, they had tears of happiness to meet me. Even I felt that god is great because just by writing I am getting such great respect. Another reader called me and said that she was going through a lot of difficulties but as suggested by me she was trying her best to think positive, keeping herself occupied, trying to do things creative but still she failed which she didn't like. I felt the same after listening to her. Even I use to consistently put efforts and thus results are visible now. So I guided her in the similar manner and asked her to never give up and keep trying her best. She was so happy to hear the words of hope and she also requested that I meet her. I replied saying you are a person who has desire to improve so if by meeting me it will convert into practice then why not? Sometimes though you are the role model for other person, but you dont know by meeting you might also learn something from them. Desire to meet someone who inspires you also shows that positivity do rocks.




Being a writer, people read and follow what I say. But it needs to be implemented in one's life as well. My involvement in writing inspires my family also to do the same. Many times my husband and daughters read something about positivity, they immediately pass it on to me. If anytime due to certain reason i get upset, they quickly remind me the way I handled problems earlier with positive approach thus problem looks so easy to solve. My positivity surely rocks because now its connected to my own family with strong bonding. Family's support, warmth and security helps us to conquer any challenge with minimum hurdles.




My 100th blog brings me more closs to my soul connections. My connection with my own soul ,with my family souls and also souls who believes in me. I have started observing positivity so minutely that each and every small moment of my actions and others actions towards me gives me happiness. I feel soul satisfaction and that encourages me more to spread more positivity in this universe. I have a lot more stories to share which has inspired me and will continue. In my 101st blog of new year 2022, I wish pandemic and negativity circle breaks and many waves of positivity from the souls who really feel positive spreads in this universe. Let's see this world with more positivity and beauty. I positively believe positivity rocks ....you just need to feel it.




Thank you, dil se to all my viewers who read my blogs, articles and inspire me to write more about positivity.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription