|| Think Positive....''The Tested Negative'' ||

Think Positive....''The Tested Negative''....


7 days of quarantine was really a different experience. The first two days were difficult to accept but then the test said it's Covid19 positive so no option but to work towards it. As I said in my earlier blog I took ayurvedic treatment and got cured in 3 days than other 4 days to sit at home without having any medical complaint was difficult, then I decided to think like you are working from home or you are abroad and manage all the activities. I did a lot of reading for my profession as well as about spirituality. For my profession, I was reading about noise reduction in the environment as I have to present a paper at an international conference. I read in one article that the brain is always monitoring sounds for signs of danger during sleep. Unwanted sounds can have a range of mental health issues. With the continuous sounds of noise pollution, a person's sensitivity towards sound increases stress. While reading on spirituality I came to know that one must remove all the unwanted negative noise from the body-mind and soul. So first decided to turn off from noise pollution of the news "the tested positive," the moment I did that I was stress-free and started thinking positive. It was a big step towards "the tested negative" the time has come we all need to take this step.



During Mahabharata when Arjuna was not ready to fight against his own people, Lord Krishna made him understand about knowledge and good karma. With Pandavas and Kauravas, Lord Krishna himself took knowledge about plants, medicines, food, education to survive to fight. Lord Krishna also emphasized that having knowledge is good but if that knowledge or education is not getting implemented in the right manner then it doesn't have any value. While being tested positive I thought who can have good insight about it? went through google guide of every country, every medical organization, every pharma company, every community, every family or friend had their own perception about Covid19, none of the thoughts and terminologies were matching. I felt that all are confused or no one has the idea about what to do? even to confirm that your Covid19 test is positive had a different theory. So I thought who is the right person to answer this??? I asked Lord Krishna, you know what answer I got? Just pray for your speedy recovery and speedy recovery of others and rest well and everything will fall in place. I just did that, I prayed and that's  my second step towards thinking positive..." the tested negative."




It so happened we tested positive and my mother in law had recently been diagnosed with illness so we needed to take special precautions. Suddenly my younger daughter felt so responsible that she started taking care of all. Food on time, medicines on time, organizing everything on time with her work she managed everything. All close relatives and friends showered good wishes for us. They started praying for our fast recovery. We have staff at home and office to help, though this being contagious staff can get infected still they were so kind to offer the services without any fear of having Covid19. I was thinking that time why underprivileged people are less affected because reason one they don't have fear and second is they believe in doing their best. We must learn from them. Everything in life comes as a result of our frequency and therefore having blessings from all the near and dear ones is the third step towards thinking positive...." the test negative."




One other philosophy I learned is that nothing is straight, like plants, mountains or any natural things given by God has no specific size or shape. Likewise, every individual's nature is also different, you cannot say the recovery rate of any two individuals. Psychology and personality study just says that there are only psychosomatic traits in human beings. Those who have good willpower they can recover much faster. The power of never giving up helps them to fight against medical illness and helps them to recover faster. So whichever medicines you take ayurvedic, homeopathic, or allopathic it's your own willpower that helps you the most to recover, the best drug is your own mental attitude, so it's the fourth step towards thinking positive....." the tested negative."




God has given us a brain which thinks too much sometimes, from childhood our environment our family makes us think to learn a language or have the education to live with manners in our society. Many parents nowadays in the rat race teach kids to enter in competition and always compare with their peers. Unconsciously that becomes a habit for us and unconsciously because every time we can't reach to competitiveness indirectly we start thinking negatively. I still remember in my school though me and my friend's answers were almost similar but teachers favorite and one who follows mass and goes for tuitions always gets few marks more. I always feel and have taught my kids too that your concepts in life should be clear not how good flowery language you use but to understand concepts one needs to think individually rather than following someone. Similarly even for Covid19 what it is? How it affects us? What is the best remedy for me? Why one should measure oxygen or measure temperature? Whether you need to be at home or hospital? till when you will be fine are the things that also need to be learned individually rather than what masses do? Think in the right direction, to heal the world you will have to heal yourself first. Positivity has to begin with us first hence learning concept again is the fifth step towards thinking positive...." the tested negative."




When we were small our parents use to divert our minds. Whenever we cried they used to make us see such funny things happening so that we don't give so much attention to what actually is happening. I remember when I used to get a lot of pain during my menstruation cycle my mother used to make juices and lovely food which I liked and she used to take me out or use to play music which I liked to divert my mind. Whenever we get worried about certain situations which are not in our control, to face those challenges if we divert our mind, it becomes a much easier task for us. During those seven days of isolation, I kept listening to music that I like, went through old pictures, and watched movies that motivates me. Also, read about people with minimum facilities how best they achieve in life. In one of the books, I read that it was how difficult to follow Mahatma Gandhiji's theory of non-violence but his determination made it happen. But we got freedom, in the same way, our determination of facing challenges and coming out of fear, diverting our mind, adjusting in any situation in any shape like water but with our own way to flow is the technique in this pandemic that will make us positive and will be the sixth step towards thinking positive ..." the tested negative."




I love this statement and I always follow it that every time you think negative, one positive response gets neglected, and if you always think positive one negative incident one event gets neglected. Getting Covid19 positive (which I still don't believe) than facing the panic of family and friends around you, with physical health not being even mental health gets disturbed. Your thought process raises questions about what will happen now and how will I handle it. Being in the profession for 30 years seeing every day special kids following challenges made my task much easier. Since the clinic was going on and kids were coming and getting help for hearing aids, its repair, speech and language therapy it gave me hope that the moment I get recover I have to go and help many more kids. I want to work in my bonus life as much as I can. The moment that got in my mind my body started to recover faster. Hope is the only thing that's stronger than fear hence to recover fast is the seventh step towards thinking positive and ...." the tested negative."

For a long time, my whatsapp status is love life. Each and every moment of our life is so precious and every given breath by God is so important. Birds fly with utmost joy in the open sky, animals loiter gazing and enjoying in the deep forest. They feel joy because they believe they have freedom, they don't think that there is any word like fear, anxiety, depression, isolation in their dictionary. It is we humans that get carried away by emotions. I still remember a few years back doing paragliding for my daughters to feel I don't have fear I did and that time a person who was there as a guide with me said just imagine you have 2 mins left in your life and you just enjoy these moments. And I really felt the best moment of my life. So tested positive, Covid19 panic in mind, if we think positive and start looking differently, enjoying each and every moment, very soon the effect of the pandemic will go down, we will soon have only happiness, peace, love, good health, hope, blessings and "the test negative with only thinking positive."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription