Seize the Right Moment of an Opportunity.

Seize the Right Moment of an Opportunity 


True lovers of photographs go to click pictures of the sunrise at many beautiful places like on Himalayas, Kailash Parvat, and many more beautiful mountaineering places. However difficult the path is they try to reach it on time. As the sun rises at a particular time you can not miss that opportunity. Even people who love animals, birds, and nature spend a lot of time getting that one opportunity to see those tigers, lions and sea whales, and many more. When you visit those sighting places there is also a time when the animals visit the lake for water or for killing or be there and spend time with their cubs. Nature lovers plan so much in advance, they try to book sighting spaces and see that they don't miss a single opportunity to see them and click their photos. Those photos get uploaded on social media immediately and it just flows. Those animals don't even know what and why we are clicking their photos. They will never visit our social media and go to see what we are doing with these photos. They are always free to move around everywhere. Now all these opportunities which you seek are so positive and it just makes other people look and feel that nature is so beautiful. But when it talks about human beings why do we only take opportunities with negativity?




You will never see people willingly sharing and posting about the people who are really doing good. We only take an opportunity to create sympathy for others. Or we are always ready to share about people who are doing wrong but popular but not about people who speak the truth and people are not ready to hear about it. Our thinking process has become so narrow and abstract that although the scientific revolution has taken place, think about how we are utilising it? If people start following one celebrity or minister or any public figure we don't even analyse whether it's good or bad we just flow with it. I see so many influencers on different social media portals having so many followers who have done show off or mimicked someone or done some abstract things which does not have any relevance. If someone has done well rather than sharing and being proud about it, we get jealous about it or we ignore it. Sometimes I feel what are we heading to? Really is this the moment of opportunities to share irrelevant things that will lead us ahead? I personally believe,when we start to analyse the difficulties deeply somewhere in the middle of it only we will find opportunity.




Lord Krishna says work with those who understand you, those who believe in you, and those who show you the right path. Good karma is needed and for that, one needs to work hard. Nothing comes easy. I believe in Krishna, and thus believe that one needs to work hard however educated you are, or however powerful you are. God has made a universe that has nature, galaxies of stars, moon, and the sun but everyone has their part to do. You do get difficulties in life but these stars help you to reduce the effects and help you to go through difficulties with ease. In earlier times also even when Lord Krishna and Lord Rama used to go to win over dharma their mother used to do aarti and used to put tilak on their foreheads and never used to miss that moment of opportunity to bless their child. Or a wife giving good wishes to her husband. Those small moments of opportunities help them to fight with energy in the field and it also remains in the memories of mother and child or wife and husband. No magic happens infact those magical moments of togetherness or love for each other can create miracles. Lord Krishna used to always appreciate the good in someone and if done wrong he would never miss an opportunity to guide them or change them for the better.




I was recently travelling to Bhavnagar by flight and we had one person who had just worn a jacket and had tied a towel on his body. No chappals in his legs and it was 44 degrees temperature and he was walking so confidently on the ground with bare feet. He must be believing in Graha Nakshatra and was wearing a few rings in his hand and rudraksha mala on his neck. He was walking and talking so confidently. I was so curious to know about him. I never miss an opportunity to know about people who have unique qualities. A person who was walking with him said his name is Gandiya bhau and he is 103 years old. I was so shocked to know about him. I felt he must be so strong that he can walk so confidently at this age in heat. That moment of knowing him added so much energy to my soul. We cry for small little things and see him, he has developed such a unique power of his own. Seizing an opportunity to know such people helps you to grow better and in a positive approach. I was attending one function in Bhavnagar, I did mention him in my talk and that made other people also inspire to live a life with confidence.




Similarly, in 2004, I was travelling to Denmark and I met one very nice person in the immigration line. He was ahead of me and he used to keep his bag on the floor and when we used to clear other lines he used to pick to save his physical energy. I was receiving many phone calls as I was travelling for a conference representing India. He was curious to know about me and I was curious to know about him too. We spoke at that moment and shared each other's thoughts about our actions. We were on the same flight, I had some queries about the purchase of goods from the airport and he had good knowledge about it. He helped me to purchase and then from that day uptill today we do share good friendship and our friendship helped so many deaf kids as he sponsored donations for the same. Our JOSH Foundation started with his blessings and today it has changed lives of more than 1500 underprivileged kids. I really salute those moments and salute my friend who guided me and helped me to do better work.




I still remember when my daughter was about to be born and there was a book exhibition by one company.  And I used to love reading books and also wanted to help my students to read more books. We had to pay Rs.1800 to become a member and as a member, you could also put an exhibition. I did it for my students and I collected Rs.5000 for the same. I never use to miss the right opportunity to read books. For some reason the company had to close down in India and whichever member had done the sale of Rs.5000 and more, were given books worth more than Rs.18000. The day I entered at home with my child, the books worth Rs.18000 were there for my daughter. And till today those books are with me and I share them with so many of my students and it helps them to learn more.



 I narrated these two stories as these moments of opportunity has helped me to change the lives of so many people. As we say destiny is destined and if we think clearly and with good intentions then those seized moments of opportunities can create wonders. Nowadays in this fast-paced world, we have forgotten to notice such opportunities. Especially youngsters who believe in fast results. I visited a few years back one of the colleges where I had to address the second-year law students about communication skills. I called a few students in front and I told about five of them to write about "my self", they started laughing and casually wrote five sentences. Then I told them to read about each other. They started laughing again and read and saw that everyone had written such stupid sentences like a 10-year-old child. I said to have good communication skills you should never miss an opportunity to talk about yourself effectively. Being second-year law students if you can't communicate about yourself then how will you fight for your cases?




We, humans, see nature capture those moments, see animals and birds, and don't want to miss the right opportunity to observe them. But when it comes to knowing humans or appreciating humans we don't do that, why? To make this world better we should never miss an opportunity to pray to God who has created us, we should never miss the opportunity to respect or take care of our parents, we should never miss an opportunity to play or spend time or encourage our kids, never miss an opportunity to pay gratitude towards our loved ones, to appreciate people who work with us or for us. I never miss an opportunity to appreciate people who do really good work and want to make a change. Positive thinking has made doors of opportunities for me and I seized those moments and I really cherish those moments in my life. What about you all?




You have all that you need in order to win, today is your day to begin, don't give up here, don't you quit, the moment is now...THIS IS IT.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Education leads to Balanced Lifestyle

|| Love Speaks The Truth ||

Senior citizen prescription